~*~*New Advisors!!*~*~

Yagmur

Congratulations to all the new Advisors
party.gif
dance.gif
th_DANCE.gif

User93

Congrats ladies! Now please go ahead and help my lost mind! Advice me more!
th_hug.gif
hehehe

You all rock!

n_c

Thanks everyone, its wonderful to be here and of course congrats to all other advisors
smiles.gif

TexasBelle

Congrats to all the new advisors!!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Still wondering what the advisors are going to do... did I miss another pertinent thread?

I'm wondering this, too - I can't find the answer anywhere. Can someone out there please tell us what an advisor is/does? Is it like being a moderator?

TISH1124

Basically...to be brief.....My understanding of a Specktra Advisor

Assist Admin and Moderators as needed with the forum.
Assist New members and Current members as needed.
Help assist with misplaced posts on the site...sometimes there are duplicates, posts in the wrong areas that may need to be moved, merged etc....

Mods cannot observe every single post and all threads.. nor be online 24/7 so sometimes they need a few extra sets of eyes to assist and help as needed and that is where the Advisors come in.
We are all committed to continuing to make Specktra a great and wonderful place for all members and future members to enjoy.

Basically we are just helping hands and eyes as needed.

I am sure the Admins will advise on any additonal information that needs to be shared...but this is my summarized understanding of an Advisor

HTH

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Basically...to be brief.....My understanding of a Specktra Advisor

Assist Admin and Moderators as needed with the forum.
Assist New members and Current members as needed.
Help assist with misplaced posts on the site...sometimes there are duplicates, posts in the wrong areas that may need to be moved, merged etc....

Mods cannot observe every single post and all threads.. nor be online 24/7 so sometimes they need a few extra sets of eyes to assist and help as needed and that is where the Advisors come in.
We are all committed to continuing to make Specktra a great and wonderful place for all members and future members to enjoy.

Basically we are just helping hands and eyes as needed.

I am sure the Admins will advise on any additonal information that needs to be shared...but this is my summarized understanding of an Advisor

HTH

Yep. What she said.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts