New Airbrush Technique?

ndn-ista

hey peoples! Ok, so this may be a crazy idea but I was thinking...do you think I can empty liquid foundation into a new mini spritz bottle or fragnance atomizer, one like this:

Sephora: Sephora Brand 3 Inch Fragrance Atomizer: Refillables

and then spray the foundation on my face, instead of dotting it or using a sponge? After I spray it on I can use my 187 or buffer to even it out. I am thinking that, maybe, spraying on the foundation will give me more of a airbrushed look because it will evenly be sprayed on my face.

What do you guys think...crazy idea?? lol. I haven't tried it, you think it makes sense or if worth a try?

TIA
smiles.gif

lil_kismet

Most liquid foundations I've seen seem rather creamy/thick in consistency... Unless the foundation you plan on using is a VERY watery/thin/runny formula, I'm not so sure that regular foundation will work via this method.

xoxprincessx0x

I agree with kismet..the consistensy of the foundation will definately clog the atomizer. It sounds like a wonderful idea. Maybe you can water down the foundation?? I know i deff wouldn't wanna ruin my foundation though lol scary thought!!

amoona

Select Tint or Face & Body might work but like it was said before, the consistency of most foundations wouldn't work. Those two are the only two that I can think of that might work. You should just get the Studio Mist foundation. That works nicely and its already in a spray form.

chocolategoddes

The foundation needs to be very thin and air-light in order for it to work properly. Just go out andbuy the actual spray foundation or use liquid foundation and buff it in rather than using a sponge. It gives the face that airbrushed look we all crave, if you do it right!