New August Haircut

Cherrie

SO I decided to cut all my hair off a week ago because I wanted a new change. Not only for my hair but my life as well. Starting a new career in business management and left my hairdressing days behind me for now. Take a look see..

Before:

l_c18cc2ffa647aa515912fb69d2939f-1.jpg

After:

IMG_6455.jpg

Etiquette003.jpg

NatalieMT

SO hot. Your hair looked good before but the new style is awesome. Sophisticated and such fun colours!

lilsuzy

Wow Amazing See i wanted to cutt my hair like that and im afraid my face is not cut out for it can you give me your input what haircut and color would be best???

Cherrie

Just looking at you features and I can see you can pull this off with a twist. Meaning a longer version of this with the shortest length in the back being an inch away from you shoulders then dramatically diagonally in front. I'd suggest you keep the dark hair on top and do a few peek-a-boo blonde chunks underneath on the front part. Its so hard to explain a visual lol. Sorri if I confused u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsuzy
Wow Amazing See i wanted to cutt my hair like that and im afraid my face is not cut out for it can you give me your input what haircut and color would be best???

aziajs

I love it!!!! I would never have the courage to do it but I wish I did!

It's an ironic change, actually. I would expect your new cut on a hair stylist and your old one on someone in business management.