New Bags!

thatssojessy

I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed yet, but what do you think of the new bags they have when you leave with your haul?

If you haven't seen them yet, they look a little something like this

I personally like it, I guess they're going the environmental-friendly route. What do you think?

BeautyByLele

I like the fact that the bags AREN'T c-thru!!!! Good.... So i can conceal my goodies !!!! Cuz I'm tired of nosy peeps commenting on how much makeup I buy.... Lol ! Yeah for the new bags, plus they have a sophisated sleek "look & feel to them"!!!!

LMD84

cool! thanks for sharing!
thmbup.gif

thatssojessy

I could have sworn that it said something about post-consumer, but I'm not too sure anymore because it doesn't say anything.

foxyqt

I haven't seen these at our stores, they're still using the clear plastic bags.. I guess the new bags didn't arrive here yet.. But I like them =D I think the new ones are better too!

Polaris

It looks like paper. I love the see-through plastic ones. I guess if it's paper it'll help with recycling. Win-win!
tong.gif

DILLIGAF

I've not seen the new bags in use at my local Pro or FS stores yet. The inside of each of the bags are a different color based on the size. They are cute and if they made from recycled materials and can be recycled even better.