New bridal look!

foomph

I received my full coverage foundation and tried out a new look. Let me know what you think and please give me cc!!!!

Here's my first look: http://specktra.net/f166/bridal-make...-me-cc-102696/

And here is my most recent look:

Face:
MAC full coverage foundation NC20
Select Loose powder, NC25
Tenderling blush
Dollymix blush
Peachykeen blush
Shell CCB

EYES:
painterly paint pot
shroom all over lid
omega in the crease
cheap-o pencil for eyebrows
MAC #7 lashes
black voluminous mascara
Clinique deep brown cream eyeliner

Lips:
pink plaid l/s
blankety l/s

img_3737.jpg

img_3740.jpg

img_3752.jpg

img_3732.jpg

img_3710.jpg

schiller16

i think you look gorgeous! but i agree a little bit of a warmer lip and maybe a tad more blush because the flash on camera's tend to wash it out

hr44

I love the eyes here and the lips in your first bridal look because it's warmer.
You are beautiful!

bgajon

Your eyelashes and skin are beautiful!! I agree with using a warmer lip color and more blush because of the flashes. Also I would darken a tiny bit the eyeliner, that way it would look a little more defined and your eye color would pop even more.

foomph

Thank you SO much, everyone! I love the help! I'll try a warmer lip, darker eyeliner, and more blush, although my fiance thinks what I tried was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much makeup already. lol! I tried to explain about makeup for photography but I don't think he gets it...

CaseyKezerian

I actually really like the eyes and wouldn't add more eyeliner, especially if your fiance prefers natural makeup.

Ikara

I like the warmth of the other look but I think the way you've done your eyes in this one it pops them more, I wouldn't go any darker or heavier with the eyeliner, this way you look done but not too much. I agree with going a tad heavier on blush and warmer lips, the color you chose on the other look is really nice

makeba

i wouldnt go heavier on the eyeliner. actually i would soften the lower liner up a bit. the first photo shows a perfect liner and cheek and compliments you well. i would go for a slightly warmer lip color but not much since your soon to be hubby like a natural look