new britneyy.

Misshopeful24

R0FDFL...
Word is shes mad at Ne Yo for not selling the few songs to her... Hes a song writer he needs to make money not sit around on his hands and foot waiting for her to make up her mind... They need to face it shes just another Pairs Hilton.. All the money in the world will get u whatever you want....

kimmy

i listened to about a nano second of each one and wanted to hurl myself out of a four story window. thank god my house is a single story.

astronaut

The first one sounds HORRIBLE. The song overall is just... wtf? It sounds like a 12 year old singing in the shower off key and the backup singing ruins the song even more. But I must admit that "Gimme More" is a catchy song, the beats and everything.

MAC_Whore

I heard Gimme More on the radio in the car. It really didn't sound like someone singing a song. It just sounded like a bunch of sound bites. It sounded more like a song on some anthems compilation, DJ so and so featuring so and so. Which is fine if that is what you are looking for, it just seemed a bit lazy on her part.

God I just go back and forth between feeling really sorry for her and wishing her some though love so she can get herself together.

SweetCheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
IMO, she's never had a good voice. Her voice was good enough to pro-tool to the point of sounding good, but she was a pop star, not a singer. Her marketing value was that she can dance (or at least do well with choreography, which is a talent) and could be the Britney Spears character that her management team crafted.

She would've been better off taking Timbaland up on his offer and working with him. Timbaland can work magic

NO DOUBT! I absolutely LOVE LOVE Timbaland!!!

Noel

I'm not usually a fan of her or her songs, but I actually like her Gimmie' More single...it's quite catchy.

Ms.Amaranthine

I saw the posts on Perez Hilton about all the songs that were mysteriously "leaked". I doubt it was purely accidental or coincidence.

I've never liked Britney, even in her hayday and I was a teenybopper. So, I don't really care now either.

j_absinthe

Her new video is trash. So, you're a stripper, we get it. Bor-ring.

I'm honestly hoping her album doesn't do well, in the hope that if it doesn't, it'll maybe knock some sense back into her head. It may also restore my faith in humanity a little bit in seeing that the masses aren't as stupid as I think-even if "Gimme More" has a hot beat.

MACgirl

Blackout

this chick is just going through a tought time, get her album blackout, out oct. 30th. I heard some tracks through radio station and wow the pop princess is back. As much as people want to hate on her, her gimme more single is her second highest single of her career nd has been number one on itunes for weeks! cant wait for the preorder on itunes for it!. Watch this album just blow up the first week! she needs to release a second single and shut everybody up. I'll give it by dec for everyone to love britney agian lol.

little teaser

im not really into the pop music thing, but i do love a good beat i can dance too, so i may just buy her new cd just to show the girl some support.
im rooting for her, i hope she does well.

j_absinthe

Re: Blackout

Quote:
I'll give it by dec for everyone to love britney agian lol.

Yeah, everyone except her kids.

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
Her new video is trash. So, you're a stripper, we get it. Bor-ring.

I'm honestly hoping her album doesn't do well, in the hope that if it doesn't, it'll maybe knock some sense back into her head. It may also restore my faith in humanity a little bit in seeing that the masses aren't as stupid as I think-even if "Gimme More" has a hot beat.

I agree,I hated the video. Atleast strippers can do a pole dance......Also, I have heard better sounds coming out of the labor and Delivery Room at the hospital I work in. She really needs to be reinvented,or dissapear altogether.

Cosmopolitics

This sucks. I mean, this really sucks. I can list lots of things that sound better than this garbage. Like for example, the drills at the dentist's office! Or the sound of glass shattering and metal crunching when cars collide in an accident! These things sound better than Britney's new songs.

These songs are such a disaster, World's Scariest Disaster Videos or whatever they call it needs to dub over the noises in the trainwreck and earthquake videos with this. It'd be fitting.

She needs professional help, because she is very, very mentally unstable and is more than likely suicidal. She needs to get out of LA (as far away as possible), get out of the music business (probably permanently), and start getting help and outreach and pulling herself back together to a functional, non-chaotic mental state. Regrettably, I...don't see that happening for her.