New brow color!!

fishchick72

I've been using Clinique's brow shaper for years now, as my brows are very light & very thin (won't grow back after being plucked--I am attempting to get them back with rogaine right now). I have been very tempted to try using a MAC shadow on my brow but wasn't sure which one to use. This morning I got brave & tried my brun, really thinking it would be way to dark, but it actually looks perfect!! I am so happy with it! It looks way better than the clinique one ever did! I'm so excited I just wanted to share!

Wattage

That's awesome! Funny you mention this because I was using Clinique for years too until I started using MAC shadows to line my brows with a angle brush - I love it! My hair was dark for a few years so I was using Brown Down but I have switched over to using a MAC brow pencil since going back to my blonde roots (I am using Lingering right now). I have never gotten so many compliments on my brows! I love using the shadows but recommend at least giving MAC's brow pencil a whirl. The colour is a lot denser and stays put. I am an absolute brow fanatic and really really like their pencils and range of shades.

Yay for brows!

smiles.gif

fishchick72

Well I found that brun is pretty dark, but I do like it when I do a dramatic, more evening type look. I've been using cork now for my everyday look, it actually looks very close in shade to the taupe from clinique. My next trip to MAC I'm gonna look for a brown that's somewhere in between brun & cork.

litlaur

I don't know how it compares to Cork, but Concrete is a nice brow color, like a step down from Brun. You might also want to consider Bark.

sigwing

I use Omega! I have dark brows & have tried concrete also & it's ok, but Omega is perfect for me.

fishchick72

my brows are SUPER light now, nearly invisible, so I need a darker color to balance it out with my hair color, which is a medium brown. I think I remember trying omega & it was too light.