~*new camera fotd*~

blueyedlady87

Woo-hoo, finally got a decent camera! (My old one fell and broke at Disneyland forever ago.) I lucked out biiiig time on the camera! Clearence for only $130 and it's a Temperley for Nikon. (Yep, they did a collabo w/ MAC a while back). So now I can post fotds again, yay!

fotd007zy0.jpg

fotd003bf5.jpg

fotd004xv4.jpg
Okayyyy,
Eyes:
-Hush CCB
-Humid e/s
-Hepcat e/s
-Amber Lights e/s
-Phloof e/s
-Blacktrack f/l
-Black Tied e/s as liner on top of Blacktrack
-Benefit Bad Gal on waterline
-Laura Gellar the Mascara
-Benefit Brow Zings

Face:
-MAC concealor
-Bare Minerals
-NARS Laguna blush
-Physicians Formular baked bronzer (if you can't afford to get a MSF, these are almost identical and work just as good. i got mines at target for $8 )

Lips:
-Body Suit
-Nutmeg l/l

Thanks lovelies!
eyelove.gif

Ambi

Never would have thought to pair Humid with Amber Lights but it looks nice. I like your lips :]

mzcelaneous

Pretty, pretty, pretty!

So jealous with that camera deal you got! Where'd you get it? I already have a dSLR, but I'm looking for a compact point-and-shoot camera to have as a back up.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Pretty, pretty, pretty!

So jealous with that camera deal you got! Where'd you get it? I already have a dSLR, but I'm looking for a compact point-and-shoot camera to have as a back up.

Lol, thanks! I know, and it came with a free case with the Temperley pink camo design. *raisin' the roof, raisin' the roof* I got it at Target. I checked on website for you, but they don't have it there.
ssad.gif
I love it so far. No complaints. Thank you!

blueyedlady87

Gracias mamas! My goal for the New Year was to use colors I normally don't use and this was kinda born outta that.
smiles.gif
Hope everyone's having a great Tuesday (3 days til the weekend, yay!). *hugs*

Kim.

You have such nice skin and I love this eye shadow combination I would have never thought of that. Gorgeous!!

Latest posts