New Collection opening at MAC Pro store July 11th?

kelcia

So, I was at the MAC Pro store today and while the MA was looking for stuff in the droors he opened a couple that had big signs saying 'do not sell until July 11th' now. I asked him about it and he wouldn't give me any details. I told him I was leaving on the 11th (it's the truth) and I wanted to get it now.. but he said to show up on the night of the 10th and talk to the manager. So I said he would. He also said that I should check online and see what I wanted before I came and bugged them.
the thing is.. I don't know whats comming out on the 11th. I know colour forms is opening but that's in nordstroms..
My other guess would be New View but if it's just New View I won't bother with it.. (I've never really used MSF's and the MA said that I should not come for just one thing.. if it's just new view.. how can you buy more than one.. multiples? but i know i'm not gonna use it..) I wonder if Sonic Chic would release with it. I know that there's a post somewhere with all these release dates but I can't find it for the life of me and I don't remember anything releasing on the 11th. Any ideas?

iluffyew769769

icon_bump.gif
Because I want to know..

MACgirl

New view (which introduces a brand new brush that looks so promising!!) does launch on the 10th, along witrh Electroflash, which consists of 9 mineralize eyshadow duos, 4 lipsticks, and 4 glosses and a brush, and Sonic Chic which consists of a new product called mineralize blush, i belive 9 of them in total.

xbrookecorex

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
The New View brush kinds reminds me of the 190 foundation brush!! What is this new brush used for?

I played with it today, the MA said it was being advertised as 'for all mineralize products' but idk it looks like a liquid foundation brush to me...

xoxprincessx0x

hmmm, yeah thats what i thought too. it look so....flat. I enjoy big fluffy, soft brushes!! lol I think i'll probably get the new mini kabuki and use it for the new view stuff.

patatafrita

Starflash? It's supposedly due in August (in Europe) but someone from a French beauty forum told me (she claims to be "a well-informed source") It was to come out on July 10 in France...
th_dunno.gif

By the way, strange but true, Electroflash already came out in Europe! (in France and Spain, anyway)
yahoo.gif

kelcia

i wen to the mac store in the florida mall and the collection came out today.
I saw it later on specktra.
thanks guys.
If you ask me.. the whole collection is preeetty pricey.
And I don't have much faith in mineralized make up.