New Collections For the Summer-Fall

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
I posted this pic in another thread but I will repost since it's probably better suited here.

Promo pic found on french messgae board.

turquatic11oe.jpg

This is such a beautiful picture! I can't want for the postcard!
smiles.gif

SoHeartc0rex3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
I absolutely cannot wait for the amuse and the gold collection

Wait, I'm getting different answers. Is it "A Muse" or "Amuse"?
weeping.gif

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHeartc0rex3
Wait, I'm getting different answers. Is it "A Muse" or "Amuse"?
weeping.gif

i like A Muse better, b/c I like greek mythology and Amuse is like meh, not so inspiring, but i have bad logic most of the time

MissMarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon
i like A Muse better, b/c I like greek mythology and Amuse is like meh, not so inspiring, but i have bad logic most of the time

Nah, I like A Muse better because it brings to mind beautiful art and poetry...so I agree with your logic
lol.gif

syrene78

Update on the MSFs

I went back to my MAC store today and ask to my MA about the MSFs in LIGHT, MEDIUM, ect...
So, these are NOT minearalized foundations but light MSFs, with less colouring than the regular ones, more like a pressed powder basicaly...
They should be pretty sheer, not caky...
I prefer the regular MSFs with veinings.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbismuth9
I went back to my MAC store today and ask to my MA about the MSFs in LIGHT, MEDIUM, ect...
So, these are NOT minearalized foundations but light MSFs, with less colouring than the regular ones, more like a pressed powder basicaly...
They should be pretty sheer, not caky...
I prefer the regular MSFs with veinings.

Interesting.....

Phillygirl

we are getting 3 MSF's..Porcelain Pink, Shimpagne and Shooting Star.
I have my checkbook already deducting the cash. Although i have the PP one so i only need shimpagne.

they are being sold in july

syrene78

I am assuming it does, I remember seeing that it was going to be an international release.
However the release dates were different, you may get them a bit later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
do you know where the new collections will be released? The UK?

amy_forster

If you find out for sure could you PM me and let me know? I rang the pro line over here and she hadn't even heard of half the collections, never mind have and information!!!

Sabine

i keep hearing different things about the msf's, but all seem promising. i'll have to get most of the liners, harder to tell with the shadows but i loved the last mineral ones.

rambling... time to play with all the she shines stuff and pass out and dream vivid colors, yay. thanks, stbismuth9
smiles.gif

syrene78

I will let you know if I find out but I doubt that I will have that the chance again to look in the update book before a while, I don't to be too pushy with my MA.
I am PM'ing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
If you find out for sure could you PM me and let me know? I rang the pro line over here and she hadn't even heard of half the collections, never mind have and information!!!