NEW Dazzleglasses and lipsticks from Euristocracts on MAC Site!

openexpression

Hi guys!

Just an FYI...the new dazzleglasses from the Euristocrats II collection are on the US MAC site available for purchase!!!

Euro Beat and Roman Holiday are mine!!!

thmbup.gif

gildedangel

Re: NEW Dazzleglasses on MAC Site!

*sigh* Time to start looking under seat cushions for change......I really need Vie Venito and Rue D'Rouge.....

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
*sigh* Time to start looking under seat cushions for change......I really need Vie Venito and Rue D'Rouge.....

Ditto.

heygirlhey698

I am def. getting Saint Germain lipstick, Internationalist and Euro beat dazzleglass! They are so pretty!

MissResha

there's only a SLIGHT difference with RoodyRooge and Love Alert. At least to me. I think the only diff is that RDR doesn't have any blue glitters like Love Alert.

Makeup Emporium

Yay it's up on the Canadian site now too!! Seriously MAC has to stop with all these collections...it's getting too expensive!

AjaAbeni

These have been up on the allcosmeticswholesale.com website for sometime now, plus they're at a cheaper price

Rinstar

I ordered Rue d'Rouge and Via Veneto. I almost got Milan Mode l/s too, but then I envisioned all of the fall collections and thought better of it.
I have Love Alert, but Rue d'Rouge seems better suited to my warm skin tone because it doesn't have the blue glitters. I think the blue makes Love Alert tend on the cool side.

Euristocrats!!!

I just received an email from MAC letting me know that Euristocrats II was on the site. I've been waiting to buy Naked Paris for so long and I'm so excited.
th_DANCE.gif
Does anyone have it? Could you explain the color to me? I've heard it's a sort of brownish rose color.

RockStar

I'll get VV and St-Germain for sure and I'll be checking Costa Chic and Euro Beat in store cause they look like they might be a fatal combo online but you never know.
sneaky.gif