Greenport

ShelterIsland.jpg

Shelter Island

SagHarbor.jpg

Sag Harbor

mesmerize.jpg

Mesmerize

Ernie

I bought Sag Harbor and Greenport today, but have not had a chance to use them. I will post in swatches when I do.
What other blues or greens do you like?

sharkbytes

I have a huge lemming for Mesmerize....it's like the perfect Superman blue, lol. I don't often see a color like that that doesn't have glitter in it so I'll def. pick that up sometime this week.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGIRL68
I really like the green one, where are these available right now?

They had these at my local beauty supply store, also online at Essie.

User67

Does anyone know how Greenport compares to Peppermint Patty by MAC? I have been looking for that same color, but in a different brand other than MAC.

Shadowy Lady

I was very surprised when I first heard about these a week ago. It's so unlike Essie to do blues and greens. The swatches I've seen so far at ALU and Temptalia look amazing. I'm lemming Greenport and Sag Harbour right now.

My fave blue of all time is ChG Bahamian Escape, just love that colour....followed closely by ChG Caribbean Blue and OPI Dating a Royal

AudreyNicole

I want these SO badly. I heard they are popping up at Ulta already, but I checked mine today and they hadn't gotten them in yet. Blues are my favorite for my nails. China Glaze did the Bahama Blues collection earlier this year, and I have nearly all of them and love them all. I also love ChG Up All Night, OPI Russian Navy and Dating a Royal, and Essie Starry Starry Night. I love love love blues!

Latest posts