New, Excited, About To Make an Order!!!.....

XxXxX

Hey everyone!!

New here, from USA ....brown eyes, and blonde hair and fair/light skinned!

I Love makeup, cosmetics...I love it all!

Like I put in my heading, I'm making a new MAC order in the morning!

I want some things from the Hello Kitty!

TISH1124

Welcome to Specktra.....

There are tons of threads with pages and pages of Hello Kitty likes and dislikes....and other items...Just do a search on the items or collections, etc...you are looking for and you will get lots of information.

XxXxX

Thanx, I'm currently looking at them now. If anyone still wants to pop in with a suggestion, I'd love to know!!
winkiss.gif

It's great how like lots of the things have already been covered, making so much MAC info at ur fingertips
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

Try posting your questions in the recommendations forum and you will probably get more responses than you will in the welcome forum

XxXxX

Thanx for the welcome and thanx for the tip!!

Soo many tips my product list is getting longer...haha!

gitts

Welome to Specktra. If she loves candy from Hello Kitty is not on your list, put it there. It is the bomb!

KathyBlvD

Hey! I am new here and I'm just trying to figure it all out !

The new Hello Kitty collection is my fav yet!!!!

smiles.gif

usmcwife27

hey girl.

welcome
winks.gif

im new here too and i love makeup as well, let us know when ur haul come sin and member once u start u cant stop lol.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXxX
Hey everyone!!

New here, from Arkansas, USA, 22 years old, brown eyes, and blonde hair and fair/light skinned!

I Love makeup, cosmetics...I love it all!

Every since I was way young, starting out with caboodles full of products, until now with a train case and make up bags full, I've always *loved* makeup and applying it! I put everything I have to good use, and always like to think carefully before I get something new (which is quite often, haha)!

Like I put in my heading, I'm making a new MAC order in the morning! I think I'm stopping by a MAC counter also. I've already decided on some things to order, then stopping by the counter to find some new loves!

Some things I'm thinking about ordering...
MAC Lipstick in Meltdown, High Tea.
MAC Fix+
Either one or two paintpots but have not decided which colors(SUGGESTIONS??)
MAC eyeshadow in Club

Also, a cream lipstick and creamsheen glass or two, which do you guys love??

I really want a couple more eyeshadows, please tell me your favorites and suggestions on ANY products!!

ALSO, I want some things from the Hello Kitty Collections. PLEASE tell me what you love, suggestions....I LOVE hearing what other people use/think/adore/dislike so your opinions will be highly valued!!

I want the lipstick in Cutester, I know that much...I haven't had a chance to play with these colors in person yet (thats why I'm going tomorrow) so give me a heads up first so I know what to definitely swatch and look at!!

So, my point is.....make my decisions easier! lol

Thanx so much!!

BTW, I can tell I'm gonna LOVE this place...I was googling MAC products and what others like and I found this place....so many people just like ME!