New Fake Hello Kitty eyeshadows on ebay!

TheCollector

I just saw these for the first time:

MAC Hello Kitty Eye Shadow # 03 - eBay (item 220406832905 end time May-06-09 07:59:40 PDT)

angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

TISH1124

I sent her/him a message and said, you are aware that posting Fake MAC violates Ebay's Listing Agreement...I said and just to add...You have the worst fakes I have ever seen thusfar....Can't wait to get an answer

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianohno
What The Hell Is Evil Spirit Foundation ?!!??!

This is Evil Spirit Foundation evil spirit foundation Manufacturers & Suppliers

You put it on your face and it eats away at your flesh and makes you appear to be a zombie. I'll save this look for Halloween.....NOT!
th_devil.gif
<---They sell their souls to this guy for marketing ideas.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I sent her/him a message and said, you are aware that posting Fake MAC violates Ebay's Listing Agreement...I said and just to add...You have the worst fakes I have ever seen thusfar....Can't wait to get an answer

OHMgawd Tish,too funny
th_LMAO.gif
wth are the Mac evil spirit ???Yeah Evil to your skin and wallet oh my ...sadly although I am not a great lover of HK,i have spotted fake HK,blush on ebayUK, syrahpink
s.gif
sells these complete with mirror and brush!Her Mac pencils she sells en masse are fake too
angry.gif

The fake HK ,eyeshadows look so attrocious !!!How dare they spoil such cuteness
ssad.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
This is Evil Spirit Foundation evil spirit foundation Manufacturers & Suppliers

You put it on your face and it eats away at your flesh and makes you appear to be a zombie. I'll save this look for Halloween.....NOT!
th_devil.gif
<---They sell their souls to this guy for marketing ideas.

yes.gif
i agree ,i despair sometimes at the stupidility of people!The only people that prosper in this counterfeit business are the big guys behind it!
I am actually in process of emaling customer safety dept.at Estee Lauder (UK branch)as Im amazed that ebay let's some people sell fake Mac,Bobbi Brown en masse...this UK seller :lauradsdealz2008
s.gif
,takes the biscuit!!Within the last 2 weeks she sold over 300 various MAC &B.Brown mascaras, (not too mention the counterfeit B.Brown palettes she sold as well)last night new listing appears for 180 pcs of B.B mascaras,
JOB LOT x180 BOBBI BROWN BLACK MASCARAS BNIB MAKE UP on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (en.

not including the other 45 pieces they are selling..makes it over 400 !
It truly makes me mad...genuine sellers of authentic MAC( who are also reg.as business) and B.Brown,cannot compete with prices like this etc
rants.gif
hence these sellers will prosper !Rant over
hmm she is also trading as private seller ..
th_sign_woot.gif
lol with that sort of turnover !?
Collector,apologies hun for hijackin your thread..x

Brie

yeah i reported a bunch of fake HK stuff yesterday, wtf they don't even look similar at all???

User27

I'm glad other people get somewhere reporting counterfeit on Ebay because all I ever see are thank you e-mails from community watch with KM this or that. They will never let me know the outcome which I'm fine with except auctions still continue to run. Originally Ebay told me the auctions had to have more than 12 hours remaining but that's not the case either. I've reported when there were 2 days and some odd number hours and no change to the auction. God forbid you warn a buyer afterwards because then you're interfering....didn't know until after the fact. It's like playing Russian Roulette sometimes. I'm only dubious of chemicals possibly being in items....I have 2 Manly palettes I haven't even used yet because I'm trying to learn how to get them tested first. So it's not even just a MAC thing but an overall qualm I have.

TISH1124

Yeah...they have yet to answer me back....I reported every single item.....I wish EBAY had a form where you can report many listing on one...versus doing them all seperately.

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969

Collector,apologies hun for hijackin your thread..x

none needed Bella
winks.gif
I really appreciate the information.

What is that alibaba anyways??? who uses it? Is that where all the frauds selling fakes on ebay get their stuff??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
yeah i reported a bunch of fake HK stuff yesterday, wtf they don't even look similar at all???

People have to know. Most likely they just don't care. Before buying anything on Ebay I do my research. Even if you don't know much about MAC products why wouldn't you check out the item you're about to spend your money on? All it takes is a quick google search. It's more ridiculous that the seller is selling items that don't even exist. I mean, that takes the cake.

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah...they have yet to answer me back....I reported every single item.....I wish EBAY had a form where you can report many listing on one...versus doing them all seperately.

Do you mean to report more than one listing at a time?? I use this form to report:
Replica, Counterfeit Items and Unauthorized Copies

You can report up to 10 at a time, or is that what your already using?? sorry, not sure
th_dunno.gif

Hopefully these auctions will actually be shut down considering every single person on this thread has reported them!
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
I hope so!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
none needed Bella
winks.gif

What is that alibaba anyways??? who uses it? Is that where all the frauds selling fakes on ebay get their stuff??

Yes hun probably
yes.gif

Alibaba.com its a chinese based company,they specialize in trading in all sorts but yes i have seen loadsa fake Mac for sale there( before anyone jumps on me ,im not slating Chinese as a nation etc,etc),ioffer.com and tradekey.com... similar sites to Alibaba ,lol have a look hun...gawd it's like fakes galore,yeah it's a bit like the story of ALIBABA and 40 thieves,OPEN SESAME and you can buy any counterfeit item your heart desire! ...
that's how probably the seller of fakes Lauradsdealz2008,gets her stuff! I mean how naive you can be that someone has obtained 180 pcs of B.Brown mascara!!I have emailed ebay customer services...im still awating their response ..
I recall in one of her posts Julie150463,mentioned that she was restricted by eBay,to listing only so many Mac products per week,but hey ho these fraudsters can sell 400pcs of their fake shyte,within 2 weeks
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

That's why it makes me sick that genuine sellers of authentic Mac are being outdone by these scammy morons!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
none needed Bella
winks.gif

I reported these fake H.Kitty too ,but while we are on H.K ...another UK ,seller with no feedback
s.gif
heskeyqcb
s.gif
,has 20 pcs of Mac H.K lipsticks for sale only mere £ 59.99 for 20PCS...Quantity: 100 Available! whatttt!!!Bargain ..not
th_LMAO.gif
also other various fake Mac!!
MACs Hello Kitty edition of set limit to Lipstick20 lub on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 09-May-09 13:03:32 BST)