New formula prescriptive eyeshadow

72Cosmo

Has anyone tried their new formula for eyeshadow? They have nice HUGE holiday palettes including cheek color for $49.00. I need this like a hole in the head so why am I tempted?

Ms. Z

I did! I purchased the eye shadows Forest (this is the green that I have been looking for, for years) and Chiffon and I love them. I too am thinking about getting the WARM palette & possibly the brush set. Unfortunately the color Forest is in the palette. I wish the salesperson would have told me that considering I made my purchases only a few days before it was released.

72Cosmo

Boy, I would try to exchange it for the palette and tell them what you told me, that you purchased it days before the holiday items were released. I bet they would be happy to make the exchange. Thanks for your reply. I have the slanted eyeshadow brush from prescriptives and I love it. I think I will have to get that cool eye palette.

Ms. Z

I thought about that, but didn't feel comfortable with it because when I mentioned it to them,they didn't suggest it.