New foundation/concealer recs please!

stellarx1587

I'm so over MAC foundations and concealers. I've tried 'em all... and I just don't like the way my face starts to look and feel towards the end of the day... it just looks either cakey or dry... I've tried re-spritzing my face with fix+ or blotting out the oil and it just doesnt look good. Trust me, I've tried all the tricks of the trade and none seem to make MAC foundations/concealers look fresh... so... I've decided to venture off and look for somethin' new. I want something that feels light w/ light-medium coverage. I have pretty normal skin for the most part, but in the wintertime I get some dry patches.. so some moisturizing properties would be nice. Any help would be much appreciated! TIA!

Girl about town

Hi i love the YSL PERFECT TOUCH foundation its gort its own brush to apply it with and give good coverage but is still light and glowy, its the foundation equivalent of touche eclat x

Ms.Amaranthine

I'm so sold on mineral makeup. I really like Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals. Have you tried either? Everyday Minerals offers a free sample kit. What's great about the latter is there's so many color and formula options.

Even after hours of wear, my foundation still looks perfect and I don't get the urge to wash my face like I do with every other foundation.

Kiseki

I would try the following:

Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free

Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

They are my two HGs where foundation and tinted moisturizers are concerned.

Latest posts