New Girl On The Block :)

Cruzpop

Well, not really. I have been roaming the Specktra forum for awhile now. Looking at all the beautiful FOTD & Tutorials.

I thought it would be a good idea to start gettin' active in Specktra & start postin' & such. So you'll be seein' me around. Hopefully i'll get a FOTD up...when i get a new camera at least...

Anywho's. My name is Rachel & i live in the East Bay. I'm a Sophmore(In Highschool not college) & i've been into M.A.C since 8th Grade. I wouldn't say my skills are that great from what i've seen on here, but i think they're ok. I get my eye make-up inspiration from Penut M&Ms, my friends' make-up, actually, just anything that pops into my head. I've only been to the M.A.C Pro once in my entire life time & me & my friends had to walk about 18 blocks to get there because someone pulled the bus string thing way too early. I got my first Viva Glam lipgloss there. My collection isn't all that big compared to the ones on here though...but...its ok because it's still growing!!
lol.gif

labwom

Welcome! I'm kind of new too. I lurked on the board for almost a year before I joined!

caffn8me

Hi Rachel! Things go so much better here when you stop lurking and join in the fun, I'm glad you took the plunge!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif