**New Hair and Mardi Gras FOTD**

SugarAsh182

Sooo I had a hair disaster
ssad.gif
I tried to dye my own blonde hair for the first time in my life and it turned briiiiight orange! So I had to go to the salon and get it fixed, but I think it turned out okay. Sorry for the eh quality of the pics, this is not my camera hehe.

This FOTD incorporated the colors of Mardi Gras! Sorry there's no lippie haha.

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, So Ceylon MSF, Fix +

Eyes: MAC Swimming e/s, Parrot e/s, Violet pigment, Blacktied e/s, MF Lash Perfection

Lips: Nothing unfortunately! Forgot :-/

Here is what my hair disaster looked like:
badhair.jpg

.... and here's the after:
108_3116.jpg

l_1e0cc5281f0527d0e1cd66f471572e75.jpg

l_aa5a75f69e129517aa33b52a59460742.jpg

108_3125.jpg

My conclusion? Hair is best left to the professionals!
smiles.gif

... and a goofy pose haha
l_05d6f92c18dea58a1ac0f6d40c072382.jpg

sassygirl224

you're gorgeous! you're hair didnt look that bad, it looks like a strawberry blonde. ive seen WORST and horrible disasters! my best friend had one of her friends dye her brown hair blonde and it turned orange. Like REAL orange! Anyway, your MAKEUP IS AWESOME and you are just simply stunning. Hot and Cute at the same time! Love your combo

Jayne

hair disaster I know that unfortunately
weeping.gif
(one time my blond hairs turned grey and another time green
angry.gif
)

anyway, now your hairs are really beautiful !! love this color
eyelove.gif

love the mu too
thmbup.gif

kimmy

i saw it on myspace last night and i was like "damn!" hahaha your hair and makeup both look amazing!

*Luna*

Sadly, I know hair disasters all too well only mine happened in a salon!

Your hair ended up looking amazing and I think you are sooo cute in bright colors! This is a great look for you =)

SugarAsh182

Thanks so much ladies
greengrin.gif
I'm glad you all like it. It's taking me awhile to get used to it because I was super blonde before this.

saniyairshad

u look absolutely gorgeous hon, i love how ur eye MU is making ur EYES POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiles.gif
Beautiful

knoxydoll

Your hair turned out really nice, and really that wasn't much of a hair disaster, trust me I've had my fair share of 'em. The MU is really nice too.