Before:
B481908002.jpg

B481908003.jpg

B481908001.jpg

After!:
After81908001.jpg

After81908002.jpg

After81908003.jpg

honestly, i am missing my length. i did go to a new stylist and was impressed with the cut and color. it's a bit shorter than i thought i would want but thankfully my hair grows fast. for now, i'm just gonna play around with the shorter layers and have fun.
smiles.gif

Brittni

It makes you look a lot younger and refreshed, plus it looks like she took some of the thickness out. VERY NICE.
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

I really like the new cut! It's still long enough to put up, but I'm sure the weight feels better!

NicksWifey

This looks gorgeous! I really do think you will enjoy your new hair, you had so much before and I think with this new 'do, it will cut down your styling time!
smiles.gif

user79

I think it looks great! Honestly, I like your new length more, it looks more youthful, fashionable.

hollyca

I like it! I do think it makes you look younger and a lot more refreshed. Could you settle for something inbetween next time if you miss the length? I think you'd probably like that the best. I'd grow out the fron part just a tad so you feel like you have your length back.

But really, it looks nice on you!!!! You're probably still in shock. I bet you'll feel better about it in a few days. It's a cute cut.

Navessa

thanks ladies!
smiles.gif

my styling time is definately cut down.
after i wash it, i put in sebastian's dirty workx (i am mad this stuff is no longer on the market! thank goodness i have an extra tube). then i let it airdry a bit. i'll finish with a blow dryer and flat iron my bangs and a few other pieces. i like the messy look.

holly, yeah - i think i'll let it grow out a little. otherwise, i like it.