new hair gone wrong (pic heavy)

saraa_b

soo I was thinking well I'll go lighter right...

well I'm now thinking that wasnt such a good idea :crap:

I;m not sure if I like it or not and I need honest opinions (because if I ask my friends they will just tell me things to make me feel better) haha so

before:
new.jpg
mewhenimtan1.jpg

after:
100_8977.jpg
100_9041.jpg
100_9021.jpg

which color?

Thanks
SOS.gif

Juneplum

i like the lighter color! it warms up your complexion and looks really nice with your skin tone
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I agree, I love the light color! I was expecting something hideous b/c of how much you dislike it. Just goes to show peoples perceptions are different. But, I do love it, it does really warm you up and make you look healthy and glowy!

kimmy

i actually like the new colour better. if you're still a little iffy, maybe get some lowlights in your original colour that way you have the best of both worlds
winks.gif

Pink_minx

Both the colors look cute on you. Your just not use to it yet! I remembered when I dyed my hair a really light color I thought it was bad but it grew on me and after a few days I actually like my new color so give it time! it looks great!

saraa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i actually like the new colour better. if you're still a little iffy, maybe get some lowlights in your original colour that way you have the best of both worlds
winks.gif

Good thought
smiles.gif

Pushpa

i think the lighter is a nice change but the darker hair was deeper which makes your skin appear smoother

but i like the lighter color and the end pic where it is straight you look gorg

Ambi

You look very classy/sophisticated with your hair pulled back. I like the dark better though :]

saraa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
You look very classy/sophisticated with your hair pulled back. I like the dark better though :]

Thanks I'm kinda feeling that I might go back to dark but idk yet.... I cant make up my mind if I like the new color because in some light it looks good and in other light I look like carrot top
weeping.gif

I have a feeling I might go back to brown.. I'm going to see in a couple days.... Thank you all for opinions
smiles.gif
They help alot

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i like the lighter color! it warms up your complexion and looks really nice with your skin tone
smiles.gif

I totally agree. The lighter colour is gorgeous on you
smiles.gif