new hair.. I don't know If I like...

Iridescence

I went to get my hair done and wanted to bleach it but my hair dresser said that it would damage my hair too badly ( I dye my hair frequently)... so we went another route... not sure if I am really liking it... so opinions would be nice.

Before:

and after:

chiquilla_loca

I really like the angular cut!
is one side of your head a lighter color, like red-orange? is there 4 different colors used? if you don't like the color you can always change that.
i think it looks good.

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
I really like the angular cut!
is one side of your head a lighter color, like red-orange? is there 4 different colors used? if you don't like the color you can always change that.
i think it looks good.

yes the one side is a copper color which is lighter than the other side which is a dark brown/purple and I also have a vibrant reddish purple panel underneath as a peekaboo...
smiles.gif

LMD84

i think it's really nice and edgey! you have a pretty face and the cut and colours look lovely with it!

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i think it's really nice and edgey! you have a pretty face and the cut and colours look lovely with it!

aww you are very sweet. Thank you
smiles.gif

MzzRach

I love the colour and cut. Very edgy and cool. If that is your style, I say rock it! You can definitely carry it off.
yes.gif

AliVix1

i think its a really fun look and you def pull it off! but i do also like your hair outta your face you are gorgeous show it off!

blindpassion

I REALLY like this! The only thing I personally would have done differently is cut a thicker bang, (aka dedicate more hair to the bangs) I find some hair stylists don't use enough hair when it comes to creating bangs and then they look very sparse.

Its beautiful!
smiles.gif
brings great shape to your face.

~whathehair~

I love the cut & color! Is that an inverted bob? Have any back photos?? It looks like you stepped right out of a Joico or Pro ad! what color did she use? It is sooo vibrant. You have the perfect hair texture to pull that cut off...Congrats to you!!

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
i think its a really fun look and you def pull it off! but i do also like your hair outta your face you are gorgeous show it off!

awww you're so sweet! Thank you for your comment!!!!
smiles.gif
<3

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~whathehair~
I love the cut & color! Is that an inverted bob? Have any back photos?? It looks like you stepped right out of a Joico or Pro ad! what color did she use? It is sooo vibrant. You have the perfect hair texture to pull that cut off...Congrats to you!!

yes, it is... I will post more pics sometime today showing the side and back... it's way easier to get someone else to take pics for you!!! I don't know the numbers of what he used for color... it's just a really vibrant copper for the one side.

Thanks again for the comment!!! You're so sweet. So watch out for another post from me.... I will have pics for you.