new hair, same red lips!

simplykat

I just recently redyed my hair.. because I love change! haha. I kept saying I'd stop dying my hair (which I did, for 6 months!) so that my hair can restore itself, but I got bored of plain ole dark brown. I did a favorite look of mine, with my favorite red lipstick!!

redlipshf1.jpg

W/O flash

dsc01371jc5.jpg

with flash

I think my true skin tone color is an in-between of those two pics. haha.

And here is the only good/appropriate pic with the same exact make-up from a party..
n2521539_42008829_6701.jpg

I'm the girl in the middle btw.

I miss how my black hair looks healthier.. but I think the lighter hair makes me look "softer" and not so "hard-core".. so I look more approachable and friendly? I guess? IDK, I'm not super happy about it, but I'll learn to love it soon, hopefully!

FACE:
MAC foundation NC40
EM Golden Medium
MAC Blot powder in Medium

CHEEKS:
MAC Harmony blush
PF Malibu Strip

EYES:
MAC All that Glitters e/s
MAC Blacktrack f/l
Ardell lashes (#?)

LIPS:
Shiseido Bordeaux 9

Thank you for viewing and CC always welcomed!
smiles.gif

Lizzie

Red lips look super cute on you!
I'm trying to cut back on dying my hair too, but it's hard! I get bored with it so easily and don't want to cut it :p

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Red lips look super cute on you!
I'm trying to cut back on dying my hair too, but it's hard! I get bored with it so easily and don't want to cut it :p

thanks. hahah, i have that SAME problem. i just can't help myself, i love changing my hair style/color... but i'm not willing to cut it! =/

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykat
thanks. hahah, i have that SAME problem. i just can't help myself, i love changing my hair style/color... but i'm not willing to cut it! =/

We should start a support group
yes.gif

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
We should start a support group
yes.gif

haha, you crack me up! i think we do have a problem, but it's been 6 months since my last dye job (before this one!) .. i think i'm doing good, what about you?
smiles.gif

Thank you everyone!! It's taking me awhile to lovelovelove my hair.

NicksWifey

Your hair looks gorgeous. Do you color it on your own or go to a salon?
Red lips look fab on you! You have gorgeous cheekbones too
smiles.gif

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Your hair looks gorgeous. Do you color it on your own or go to a salon?
Red lips look fab on you! You have gorgeous cheekbones too
smiles.gif

I went to a salon my aunt owns. They're known for dying/hi-lighting hair for a super cheap price!

And thank you guys!! It makes me super happy that you guys like the lip color! I love love love love loveeeeeeeeeee red lipstick.. used to be scared of wearing it since i wore a cheapy one before and it looked gross! glad i found this one <33 a look that i regularly repeat AND it's quick!
smiles.gif

Thanks so much for your comments!

Latest posts