New haircolor suggestions?

mzreyes

Soo... I took out my red streaks. Stripped, bleached, and dyed them blue. I LOVE this blue but it only shows in the sun because my hair is so dark. Now I want to do something different. I prefer to have highlights over dying all my hair, so does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for crazy, off the wall type looks. If you guys have any ideas I would really appreciate it. Colors, where to put them, etc... Thank you!

sorry this is the best pic I could find of my hair. Please excuse my drunk ass bf
th_LMAO.gif

kd4siv.jpg

Currently long with short layers on top, which I tease for volume. I'd post a pic of my blue hair but you really wouldn't be able to tell in the picture.

kaexbabey

how bout teal? i dont really do the whole bright colors thing, but my hairstylist had teal and her hair is black. i'd place them like where ur red is right now.

and btw, is ur bf holding ur lipglass? lol.

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
how bout teal? i dont really do the whole bright colors thing, but my hairstylist had teal and her hair is black. i'd place them like where ur red is right now.

i agree that would look hott

BEA2LS

i like the teal idea.. are you a pink girl? i always thought streaks of hot pink look hot
smiles.gif
i did it once but my hair is very very blonde so it might be a different look with black but i still think it would be cute
smiles.gif

lol, he is holding your lipglass! cute
smiles.gif

kimmy

i like the hot pink idea! when my hair was black, i wanted hot pink and platinum streaks so bad.

Latest posts