New Haircut - Heidi Klum was my inspiration! (pics)

user79

So my hair was getting super long (about halfway down my back) and it was just so high maintenance to care for it and blow dry it, style it, etc. I just didn't have time for that anymore, so I thought, screw that, I'm gonna take off a lot of length for the summer! I love Heidi Klum's current hairstyle on the TV show she hosts, Germany's Next Top Model, so I brought in a couple of pictures and got it cut like hers!

Heidi Klum:

315onr9.jpg

2lx9ut3.jpg

1zvu0kn.jpg

And here's how mine looks! The bangs I asked for a little bit shorter so they don't get in my eyes and drive me mental.

hh2.jpg

hh4.jpg

hh5.jpg

And bangs worn straight...
hh3.jpg

It feels so much lighter! What do you think? I want to put in some highlights on the bottom layers, what do you think would look good? Some honey blonde highlights, or something like red?

Obreathemykiss

Oh wow you look amazing! I love the cut, I can't tell you enough how fab you look! You have inspired me to def get bangs since I've been on the edge about it. I think red would look amazing and really draw out your facial features.

lovelylass

Hiya,

Your hair looks fab!!
thmbup.gif

Where did you find those pics of heidi's hair?

I was looking for some yesterday as I would like my hair like that too.

Have you a pic of your hair before you got it cut? did you have a fringe before?

user79

I don't have a good pic of what it looked like exactly before, but this is from my last FOTD on here, on April 10.

h1.jpg

You can't see the whole of my hair but it was just kind of non-descript with layers growing out and hanging around my head like curtains. The ends of my hair were really damaged and reaching just to around the bottom of my chest. I didn't really have bangs/fringe before, the shortest layers around my face were just below my chin.

The pics I found of her are from the website of the Germany's NTP TV show on Pro7 (German channel), there are a bunch of albums of the show episodes and I just kinda went through and looked for pics of her. I also found a bunch of them on celebrity pic websites. If you want pics of that cut I can email you the others I have, send me a PM.

purrtykitty

Fabulous haircut!! It looks really great on you. A few highlights would definitely brighten it up for spring/summer...make it look like it's sparkling in the sun.

MACATTAK

Love the new cut! Some highlights would definitely be gorgeous! I need to cut some length off for the summer too!

elegant-one

OMG... That is a Beautiful haircut - you look FABULOUS!

I was torn about doing a similar haircut (my hair is similar to your before) but I didn't have her cut my longer bangs shorter - now I think I will. It draws the attention to your pretty eyes.
LOVE

Moonspell

You look amazing Julia, so fresh and younger with this new haircut.
I think you got the right haircut and the bangs suits you very well.
A pretty face needs to be shown and the bangs compliments those lovely eyes.

VDUB*BELLA

wow that cut definately suites your face shape. thats so hot
i'd add some highlights for the summer time
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

I love the new hairstyle! Fantastic choice, and really suits you! I like the idea of highlights on the bottom layers in honey blonde!

Latest posts