new haircut,........

Assiee

The picture underneath is just a image from the internet..
It was my imagination to have the sort of same hair cut so I printed it out and took it with me to the hairdresser..

What do you all think?..
*I'm Soo!!!! Sorry* for my angry/bored faced.. I'm just tired and a bit dissapointed because it wasn't as nice as I thought it would be...

2vmu78h.jpg

madnicole

hi there....I work in a hair salon, (so have had a bit of experience and training with hair drying, although am not a stylist) Well, I think your hair isn't nearly as thick as the girl in the photos (whose hair is unnaturally thick!), however it also looks like your hair has been blowdried (or styled) to fall down, rather than sweep across. Try to add a volumising product prior to blowdrying, and separate the top layer of your fringe (the part that look longer than the rest) and dry it with a brush sweeping it across the head sideways, rather than drying it pulling it down the front of your face (if that makes any sense!) HTH's

madnicole

by the way, I think it looks lovely, and frames your gorgeous face - just perhaps needs a little more styling...

Meisje

It's definitely the difference in thickness of the hair --- I adore Bettie Page bangs and stuff like that, but I can't have them because my hair isn't thick enough. It's also smooth and silky like yours.

Honestly, I think it looks great. It brings out your eyes.

Assiee

Thank you!!!

I know the hair of the girl from the picture is more thicker... and yea they blowdried it like i'm a old female lol! I also tried more makeup like usual and then it looked better, also did my straightening iron through it,..

Thanks for the comments!!!!
smiles.gif

* I'll post with more makeup/eyeshadow on in the future *

TISH1124

This is a really pretty hair cut... but I think it needs to be in Hair/nail salon vs fotd