new hairstyle...help!

caRpediEm17

im in need of a new haircut and was wondering if this would be a good look...and if its easy to manage...
nicole.jpg

nicole2.jpg

and a pic of me...sorry the pic is weird haha i was bored
weird.jpg

thanks guys!

Pink_minx

I think Nicole's hairstyle would be great on you. It not too dramatic and its easy to manage and its very cute. You should go for it.

so_siqqq

Nicole's cut is basically a bob with long layers. It's a very managable cut that looks fantasic either wavy or straight.

The cut will work with your face shape you cango as short as chin length since your face seems to be oval in the picture. But if you don't want to go that short you can keep the lenght as is in pictures of Nicole.

pushhupsindrag

i think that would look great! as far as easy to manage i would say its a tad annoying with bangs like that cause i had them and it was always so hard to see! i had to keep cutting them myself!!

caRpediEm17

yeah so i got the cut...as for the bangs: the lady was like "oh im juSs going to part your bangs with your natural part, but you can move as much of them over as you want" so i go home and sooo cannot do it...i dont know why, but either they'll stay over and look HORRIBLE or they wont stay over at all...i tried putting product in, but my bangs get greasy really fast...i dono, but i DO like the cut, it looks fairly good, not like hers haha but good enough...

prppygrl69

hmm,i usually go against my natural part its in the middle but grows to the right,my hair is so weird too.i usually part on the right so my hair covers the left side of my face,going against the way it grows out,it gives it more volume.i HAD a forward diaginal bob with layers like that and it was stacked in the back.but i let it grow out so now the back is shorter than the front:-( i think ima go get mine cut like that i really like it bobs are easy to maintain and pretty much anyone can wear them they look good even when their not fixed,straight,or curly,and i think itll look good on you im glad you did it and girl now i wanna seeeeee lol

caRpediEm17

haha ill put up pics eventually...i actually have been trying to take some of it, but unfortunately im feeling a little on the ugly side this week...haha seriously, i feel like i cant do my make up or my hair well at all...i dono what to do! haha hopefully i dont ruin myself for new years tonite! thanks ladies! ill be sure to post some here in the next week or so..