New Hard Candy Nail Polish

ruthless

Any of you ladies test this stuff out yet? It's available only at Wal Mart, not in Canada. I've been dying to get my hands on some!

shatteredshards

From what I'm reading in the polish blogs, the formula's not so good and most of the colors aren't unique enough to put up with it. Also, the bottles are only 0.35 fl oz and are going for 5 bucks a pop - I can buy OPI and China Glaze, which are still 0.5 fl oz bottles, for significantly cheaper.

BEA2LS

i have seen them but never tried them, i am actually not to buy anymore nail polish, i have way too many.. but they did seem to be priced high

OneDollarBuddha

I only have Frenzy. The color is ok, but the formula is a bit thick/goopy. I don't hate it, I won't be buying any more. ...unless they come out with new colors that wow me.

gildedangel

This stuff apparently isn't as good as the original Hard Candy. I have Hot Pants and Sweet P, Sweet P was OK, but I LOVE Hot Pants! The formula is a little thick but I love the glitter!

melozburngr

I got Mr. Wrong and and Break Up, and while Break Up is pretty in the bottle, it takes like 95 coats for any amount of the big chunky glitter to show up.

Mr Wrong is gorgeous, however, and takes 3-4 coats to be opaque. So sparkly and pretty though.

Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Mr Wrong is gorgeous, however, and takes 3-4 coats to be opaque. So sparkly and pretty though.

Does anyone know where I can get this shipped to Europe?
I would love to own that polish!