New Here - couple Qs regarding powder blush

Caramel_QT

Hi there fellow Mac-faces!

I just had a question regarding the blushes. I was just browsing on the MAC site at the blushes and noticed a really shocking colour: Frankly Scarlet. Does anyone wear this and what do you think of this colour for a C7/NC 45 girl?

Other blushes in my collection are: Loverrush, Dessert Rose, and Raizin. I LOVE all of them, I used to have Blunt (in fact it was the only blush I had for a long time, but gave it to my mom.)

I'm also going to buy Ambering Rose and if I can get my hot little hands on Fab, then that too.

As you can see, I'm going through a bit of a blush phase...

Thanks in advance!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I have Frankly Scarlet. A little goes a long way and it looks really good when paired with Raizin. And I definately went through a blush phase, I think I aquired something ridiculous like 12-18 in less than a year. Nuts. BTW, Fab is always on ebay.

nunu

Frankly scarlet is a lovely colour! Im nc 43 i love it, but i agree with the above post a little of it goes a long way. Apply it with a light hand
Hope this helps

Caramel_QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Frankly scarlet is a lovely colour! Im nc 43 i love it, but i agree with the above post a little of it goes a long way. Apply it with a light hand
Hope this helps

Thanks, yeah I had a feeling that it would be rather pigmented, therefore easily overapplied. I'll def keep that in mind, thanks! Cool to see other WoC who realize that we need blush! I just don't feel properly made up without it, lol.

cheers,