New here!

PlatinumV

Hello everybody!
This is my first post in this forum and simply I don't know what should I say about me... Maybe a disclaimer: I come form Venice (Italy), you know, the city on water, so English is not my mother language. In this sense... have mercy!
I usually do lots of grammar errors and I can easily misunderstand meaning of words. So, if I sound rude, the problem is that I choose wrong words. I am saying sorry since now for that!

About me... well, I love make up (of course :p ), high heel shoes, computers, heavy metal music, reading, writing and tons of other things! Yesterday I went for the first time in a MAC corner (here there are about 4 or 5 in the entire Italy) and bought 2 set of pigments (Cool Capers and Sexpot Smokey), the Bell Bottom Blue single pigment and... what I'd had never said I could buy, a Paint Pot in Delft Oh, yes, I was forgetting... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Petroleum Blue! I was shocked because on the official site, Delft doesn't look like at all as the real colour!

However, as you have understood, I am not so skilled about MAC products! But I love eyeshadows so, don't hesitate in suggesting me some nuance!
th_LMAO.gif

PlatinumV

Thank you all! ^^
The problem here is that is almost impossible finding pigments. I LOVE pigments (not only by MAC) because they are so full of colour you can easily choose both for a soft look and for a very pigmented one. Unfortunately, internet is almost the only way to find them
ssad.gif

Hypathya

Hi!
specktra_welcome.gif
. Don't worry, we're a lot of non native english speakers in here!

Your hometown is glorious! I been there 2 times and I adore it!

PlatinumV

Many non native? So I can simply put stupid words one after another without worrying
lol.gif

EDIT:
pleases, someone can tell me what does the smiley with a "Team xxxxxxx" sign, means? Is this forum organized into group?