New: Hot Makeup Professional/USA

rachelizabethx

This is a really new brand as far as I'm aware and I couldn't see a thread for them. Unsure as to whether their name is Hot Makeup USA or Hot Makeup Professional as it seems to keep changing. I'm just wondering if any of you have any of their products yet? They were at IMATS in LA and are currently trying to get a place in Sephora. They have lip lacquers which are supposedly the perfect dupe for ABH which I really want to try, but with being in the UK it's a bit awkward to order so I'd rather hear some reviews before I decide.

https://www.hotmakeup.com

Ingenue

I've fallen head over heels in love with this brand! I LOVE the shimmer glosses (feel like water. not sticky) and the blushes are EVERYTHING. I have every color. The intense shimmer shadows are high impact, and can be used wet. The quality of this brand is amazing. I'm not a fan of powder foundation (so that's a pass for me), and I feel like the mattifying compact can roll a bit on the skin. But a lot of the collection is amazing. As I understand it, the company puts jojoba oil in everything so the powders even have a creamy feel to them. If you get nothing else, try the blush in Wanderlust. It's the best one of the bunch for me.

Latest posts