new ipod nano

kobri

I want the purple one! So surprised that they went back to this style. I think the square one from last year is so cute! I will probably need a new one soon. I got a 20 gig three years ago and the teeny boppers at work have informed me that it is the biggest ipod they have ever seen.

*Moni-Luv*

I, too, am having a hard time choosing a color. My ipod video was stolen about 5 months ago and I haven't replaced it yet. Thank goodness I waited because I LOVE these new nano's. I really like the blue one but I'm buying it for my mom for her bday. So now I got to choose a new color. I'm between the purple or pink right now! Good luck!!!

..kels*

i'm LOVING the purple one!! now if only my ipod mini would crap out on me so i'd have an excuse to buy it..
tong.gif

Jot

oh i didn't know there were new ones and mine is dying - i'm still on a mini too
smiles.gif

-moonflower-

I'd go for orange or maybe green.

I find it weird that people are saying they have the last ipod model and it seems old to them. If it still works then what's the problem? I still use my old Walkman which I've had for around 8 years and it still works perfectly, or my Philips mp3 player which is around 4 years old and getting a bit wrecked.
Mp3 players and ipods especially are fairly expensive, so you may as well squeeze as much life out of them as possible before you get a newer one

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by -moonflower-
I'd go for orange or maybe green.

I find it weird that people are saying they have the last ipod model and it seems old to them. If it still works then what's the problem? I still use my old Walkman which I've had for around 8 years and it still works perfectly, or my Philips mp3 player which is around 4 years old and getting a bit wrecked.
Mp3 players and ipods especially are fairly expensive, so you may as well squeeze as much life out of them as possible before you get a newer one

I totally agree! Some of my friends buy a new ipod the second a new model comes out, but I've been holding out because it seems like apple releases a new/better version every year. I've had my ipod mini for 3-4 years now maybe even longer but I've used it so much (working out, snowboarding, studying, etc.) that it's starting to crap out on me. I think it's time for a new one.

Anywhos, I think I'm in between Purple and Green...maybe I'll get purple with green earbuds yummm

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
.... but i'd probably stick with the silver again. i like a color one day and hate it the next.

I hear you on that. Mine is black. I would go with either silver or black. Basic colours that you never get sick of. Well, never get sick of it during the six months you own it before they come out with the next iteration, I guess.

BaDKiTTy69

I like the yellow one.
I still have my mini one too, works as a new one. LOL. If I will decide to change it I would go with the biggy one - 80GB or even more.

ashleydenise

I love the orange!! Are they supposed to look like the old ones? If so I liked those better than last years! haha! I want an orange one now.. But since i have a 30g and a shuffle I prob wont get one =[

AudreyNicole

I have a pink mini that I am just starting to have issues with, so for Christmas, I am going to ask for the new pink Nano. But out of the colors you are interested in, I'd choose purple or green!
smiles.gif

Aprilrobin

Haha, I'm going to pick one up tomorrow. I was stuck between these colors at first too. I ruled out green because I already have a green phone and laptop. I thought orange would be the winner, but when i saw them in person the orange wasn't doing it for me. It's sorta muted, I would have prefered a brighter or deeper orange.
The yellow and purple I actually liked more in person than online, they're more vibrant. I think i'm leaning toward the purple.

It's about time. I'm still using the first generation mini.