New(ish) to MAC... need suggestions.

ashleydawn

Ok so I have a few MAC things but no where near as much as most of you lovelies! Anyway, I'm just wondering what some of your must-haves are since I just got my tax return and I want to go shopping tomorrow!

I'm very light skintone... I believe I would be NC15 but I haven't been matched at a store or anything, just tested a concealer on my wrist at my local CCO last week.

What I have already:
Chromezone 2 quad
Face Palette (i got this forever ago but it includes blushes: Honour, Prism; e/s: Gesso, Shroom, Black Tied, Mystery, Crystal, Trax; gloss: Snowgirl, Honeychild, Making Merry)
Royal Assets Metallic Eyes palette
Sea&Sky MES
Odd Couple MES
Bio Green e/s
Expensive Pink e/s
Stars 'n' Rockets e/s
Solar White e/s
Blue Flame e/s
Blacktrack f/l
2 eye kohls (Smolder & Phone Number)
Bonus Beat l/g
Elaborate l/g
Garden l/g
Also, I just ordered samples of the following pigments:
Old Gold
Entremauve
Blue
Violet
Blue Brown
Rose
Cocomotion
Vanilla
Dark Soul
Rose Gold

I believe that's all I have so please, suggest away! Basically I just don't know where to start.

Btw, I love bold bright stuff so I'm not afraid of any colors.

PS. Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

stronqerx

You definitly need some MSF's you will love them. Try both the shimmers and the natural. Also check out the blushes, i am an nw20 and i love using pinks and golden colors. My favorite pink is dollymix, it's really bright but with a light hand it loooks beautiful

ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
You definitly need some MSF's you will love them. Try both the shimmers and the natural. Also check out the blushes, i am an nw20 and i love using pinks and golden colors. My favorite pink is dollymix, it's really bright but with a light hand it loooks beautiful

thanks i appreciate the suggestions! tbh i don't really wear blush too much cause my cheeks are naturally very flushed and even when i wear foundation it shows through... i will def check out the MSF's though.

macosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydawn
thanks i appreciate the suggestions! tbh i don't really wear blush too much cause my cheeks are naturally very flushed and even when i wear foundation it shows through... i will def check out the MSF's though.

then MSF would be even better for you because it can give you some natural shine to your already blushed cheeks.

GlamQueen21

MSFs is a must!! Try getting Petticoat for your cheeks and So Ceylon for conturing. For the MSF Natural, you can also get that for an all over glow for your skintone.