New lipsticks in treasures sets

banana

Has anyone seen real swatches of the new lipsticks in the treasures sets or have seen them in person? You know, the shades that are LE? A colour description would help too. Thanks a lot.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
Has anyone seen real swatches of the new lipsticks in the treasures sets or have seen them in person? You know, the shades that are LE? A colour description would help too. Thanks a lot.

I saw Classy Pink today. It's a lustre and kind of reminds me of what Retrodaze (D'Bohemia) looked like except that it much more of a baby pink.

banana

Ooooh I'm tempted by the olive set but I already have Fresh Moroccan in my tailormade lip palette though it is one of my favourite colours. I think I will have to decide between that one and the teal. From the pics rich reserve looks to be like a plummy colour.

badpenny

I'm pretty irked about these sets since I tend to want things that are LE and the fact that I have all of the other repromotes that I want. Hopefully all these LE lippies are lustres and glazes since I don't like those formulas!!!

leppy

sam: I'm NC15 and its my favourite red. Its by no means a subtle colour, but its more deep & intense than dark.

rouquinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtaro
Would Fresh Morrocan be too dark on me? I'm a NW15

like Leppy, i'm NC15, but i prefer Rage to Fresh Morrocan.

Latest posts