New L'Oreal **Matte** Duos

hyzenthlay20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Omg, thanks for the review and pics, I was debating if I should get purple one or not, I was seriously standing there for good 10 minutes staring at the display (Doutzen has that one on her eyes and it looks gorgeous), but I wasn't sure if it's going to be see through or smudge-fest.
Boo, that purple is not as vibrant as their promo-pic.
ssad.gif

I know, I was a little disappointed in the purple . . . I want a really true vibrant Violet, too!

Glad I could help
smiles.gif

tokidoki1825

Thank you so much for the swatches! I'm definitely getting the silver and green now.

I did try the new "Liquid Pencil," and it's good! Definitely a pencil, but it goes on really creamy and lasts very well, which I think it why they were saying it's like a liquid. I'd say it's more like the HIP cream liners in pencil form. It does have really nice color intensity.

mekaboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleil185
Is there a release date avail for these? I haven't seen them in any local stores yet.
th_confused_new.gif

Hey, girl this is Meka from LHCF. I saw them at Ulta in Desert Ridge this past weekend.

tokidoki1825

I picked up the silver liner today and it is great! It's a lot like MUFE Aqua Eyes pencils, actually. It doesn't smudge at all and it kind of has that feeling like a tattoo, it doesn't stand out from the skin really. Does that make sense? Oh, and it's a GORGEOUS silver. I'm gonna get the blue at least too, maybe the gold.

I got the green/blue matte duo. The payoff of the green is really good. The blue is a little chalky, but similar to MAC shadows like Shadowy Lady.

I'll try to swatch soon.

gabi03

They are in Ulta right now, thats where i found them. I got Dashing and its not too bad, its simply a matte black color and i used painterly paint pot underneath the pink one and it showed up quite well.

kathyp

Saw these in Walgreens this afternoon. I might go back and get Poppy and Dashing when I get paid. Poppy is warmer in person that it is on the website, though. Dashing is a wearable pink with a soft black that would make a good eyeliner. The other colors looked super bright (I usually stick to neutral eyes), but if they're anything like the other HIP shadows, they'll go on softer, or can with a light hand.

gingin501

I saw them all in Walgreens and there are 8 new duos (5 matte and 3 new metallic) and 6 new liners!!! As soon as they have a BOGO sale I will be all over them!

Soleil185

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekaboo
Hey, girl this is Meka from LHCF. I saw them at Ulta in Desert Ridge this past weekend.

Like I need a reason to be holed up in ULTA for 2 hrs staring at tiny pots of eyeshadow.
drools.gif