New MAC addict wannabe

SexyVixenSF

Hey there my name is Mae.
Im 25 I live in the Denver area of Colorado.
I have a lot of downtime at work and not much internet access here - they categorize everything and if you arent granted access to that category you dont see it....UNLESS its a site they have yet to find and categorize....this is one of em.
I found a beauty blog and just fell in love with the looks...tried to check out the Spectra blog but its blocked...but the forums arent
yahoo.gif

So n e ways, I have been dabbling with makeup alot for the past few years. I have been using Bare Minerals Foundation for about 3 years now and have some colors in drugstore lines but never played much with many colors other than pinks purples and browns...Then I saw a friend do a look with Urban Decay. Got an UD pallete recently and love playing with it...then I learned that MAC is actually cheaper than Urban Decay...so since I got the best of their colors IMO (the Deluxe pallete) I decided to spend $$$ on MAC instead...cept for the primer...I got the MAC X mascara and last year got the tendertones lip balm in pucker...LOVED IT! Sucks it isnt a staple in their line.

Went to a MAC counter the other day bc I needed a new mascara and I got hooked to it...Well this counter had a much more extensive selection of products than the one where I got my other stuff...I was so giddy I was shaking! All the colors I had heard about but never seen in person! I was elated!
I decided to get one other thing besides my mascara...I ended up getting Studio Fix powder...FREAKING RAWKS! My exBF was with me and he actually didnt mind and was surprised at how bright the colors were...I wanted to show him how pigmented they were but I dare not touch with my fingers.
The MA tried out two colors on me to see what fit best and I HAVE to get the brush she used altho for the moment the Bare Minerals Flawless Face brush is doing a good job. I think Bare Minerals might be gone after I finish it off LOL

My wishlist is the whole line pretty much.
I really really want the pigments though.

Cant wait to check out some new looks for inspiration!
I am by no means a pro. I do wonders with browns and pinks and purples but other colors and blending of those I am working hard at...I also can do wonders with liquid liners! This Halloween could be awesome!
Oh yeah and I cant do a black smokey eye to save my life.

Latest posts