New MAC Eyeshadow Packaging...

Makeup Emporium

OK I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this anywhere yet but I could not find a seperate thread for it so here goes.

I just bought some new eyeshadows, from the permanent MAC line, and not only do they have the color name printed on the top of the box but they also have the finish. For example my Patina says Patina and then underneath that it says Frost. The Bronze says Bronze and then Frost underneath!! FYI, they are both 2012 batch codes. I got a couple of others that still had just the eyeshadow name so I am sure that this is being phased in as soon as the old packaging runs out.

I think this is a great idea as now you do not need to double-check the finish by checking the back of the eyeshadow pots you can just look on the top of the box. Sorry if I am late to the party on this but I had to put it out there in case there were others that did not know.

thmbup.gif

roop300

i havent bought an eyeshadow in a while.. never noticed even tho i went to the mac store last week and saw the eyeshadows on the shelf.