New MAC locations!

redambition

New location - Brisbane
New location - Hobart

Don't know any other details as of yet, but this is from EL's recruitment site (nosy me, haha). no Hobart location on maccosmetics.com.au yet, and they only list Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach and Myer Brisbane for Qld - and as far as I know Myer Brisbane has been there for a while
smiles.gif

Anyone got more info?

(oh yeah, they are also recruiting for Chatswood at the moment if anyone is interested.)

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
New location - Brisbane
New location - Hobart

Don't know any other details as of yet, but this is from EL's recruitment site (nosy me, haha). no Hobart location on maccosmetics.com.au yet, and they only list Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach and Myer Brisbane for Qld - and as far as I know Myer Brisbane has been there for a while
smiles.gif

Anyone got more info?

(oh yeah, they are also recruiting for Chatswood at the moment if anyone is interested.)

I suspect the Brisbane location will be Chermside. Indooroopilly seems to have fallen a bit flat lately.

Ella_

I wonder if it will be chermside... Theres a DJs opening there around August and there are still some empty stores since they opened up the new wing...

I wish we would get a FS or a pro store in QLD I know we can order from the stores over the phone but I assume they want a credit card and I dont have one
ssad.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
...this is from EL's recruitment site (nosy me, haha).

Oh! Adding in that I love snooping around that site, or searching for cosmetic industry jobs on Seek. You end up knowing everyone at all the counters in all the surrounding department stores and all the freestanding stores, so you get to be pretty good at predicting who will move where (and who is earning what and with what bonus scheme and perks package
rofl.gif
).

redambition

ooooh - i'd love Chermside. it would be handy for when i'm visiting Brissie
smiles.gif

as for EL careers site - I also like to snoop it. there's no way i'm MA material, but you can learn useful things - like new store openings, and what kind of corporate jobs they do locally
tong.gif
i don't know that many MAs or counter staff really well though.

deathfairy

The new Brisbane stores are Chermside and also one at David Jones in queen st mall. The Chermside one will only be small though, and the DJ's one will have a brow bar!

Bruce from the current MAC at myer is moving to chermside to be counter manager I think too

Latest posts