New MAC Pro Travel Products

Mac-Guy

Yeah, finally some updated travel items. This makes me very happy.
love.gif

M∙A∙C's classic Carry-All in durable, easy-to-clean, black nylon. Ideal for getaways, or as the perfect stay-at-home organizer.
11" x 4" x 6" US$60.00

Brush Roll M·A·C / Large: Durable, easy-to-clean black nylon large brush roll with a silky reflective interior and black faux patent handles and straps. Features 18 brush pockets, 1 zipper pouch & 2 small open pouches on the other side. 21 " x 10 " US$50.00

Brush Roll M·A·C/Small: Durable, easy-to-clean black nylon small brush roll with a silky reflective interior and contrasting black faux patent handles and straps. Features 10 brush pockets & 1 zipper pouch. 12 " x 9 " US$40.00

MACina

MAC-Guy...thank you so much for the information!

I can not wait for further details....and I would love to get the large Brush Roll and maybe the Carry All.

martiangurll

Yeah, finally some updated travel items. This makes me very happy.
love.gif

M∙A∙C's classic Carry-All in durable, easy-to-clean, black nylon. Ideal for getaways, or as the perfect stay-at-home organizer.11" x 4" x 6" US$60.00Brush Roll M·A·C / Large: Durable, easy-to-clean black nylon large brush roll with a silky reflective interior and black faux patent handles and straps. Features 18 brush pockets, 1 zipper pouch & 2 small open pouches on the other side. 21 " x 10 " US$50.00Brush Roll M·A·C/Small: Durable, easy-to-clean black nylon small brush roll with a silky reflective interior and contrasting black faux patent handles and straps. Features 10 brush pockets & 1 zipper pouch. 12 " x 9 " US$40.00

this feeds in nicely to my OCD tendencies

GlamQueen21

I saw them online and the free shipping code is MAC2 but it doesn't seem to work when I try to place an order! :(

martiangurll

I saw them too and love them all, but really need to save funds for LE color collections. Since I am not a make up artist, I really don't mind just using Caboodles and such on the rare occasions where I need to remove my MU from the safety of their nests...

spunky

I take it these are permenant items?

Might get the large brush roll to keep my brushes in, and a cannister to put my dirty ones in after jobs.