New MAC Store Frankfurt Germany

raspberries

OH. MY. GOD.
I live in Frankfurt, I can't believe it!!!!! OMG!!!! FINALLY!!!
The MAC stand in Douglas was wayyy too small. I can't wait to visit the MAC Store!

...I almost lol'ed at Kaiserstraße... =P Haha!

raspberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Maybe there will be more stores opening in Germany in the future?

I hope so! More pro stores too, pls! =P

beige1

The store is open, I went today.

A few doors away is a DM, and across the street is the Loccitane shop.

I was just looking for a powder, They have the Fall Upstarts kits. I got the one with Primer, Primer powder, Fix +, and cleansing oil (47.00 Euro)

peachy pink

Congrats
smiles.gif

Yay for MAC Germany!

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by beige1
The store is open, I went today.

A few doors away is a DM, and across the street is the Loccitane shop.

I was just looking for a powder, They have the Fall Upstarts kits. I got the one with Primer, Primer powder, Fix +, and cleansing oil (47.00 Euro)

Guess I won't be buying any MAC when I go to Europe next summer.

WOW, I thought our prices in Canada were high! This sells for $56.50 here so that would be 35.40 Euros. I have always been jealous of the US pricing (it's only $47 or 32.08 Euros there) but I guess the Canadian prices are much better than the European pricing!!
shockt.gif

Melissa Piccanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Guess I won't be buying any MAC when I go to Europe next summer.

WOW, I thought our prices in Canada were high! This sells for $56.50 here so that would be 35.40 Euros. I have always been jealous of the US pricing (it's only $47 or 32.08 Euros there) but I guess the Canadian prices are much better than the European pricing!!
shockt.gif

I agree, but this is what we have to live with.
I guess I could shock you even more: OPI retails for 14 Euro per polish, DS series - 23 Euro,
thmbdn.gif
Essie polishes 13 euros. Is it fair?

I'm happy to hear about Stor opening in Frankfurt. I used to live there and still spend weekends there time to time. I guess, the store is located on the place of former "Linda shoes" shop
lol.gif

User37

i passed the store two weeks before christmas and i was like ghost town in there. maybe people are too shy to enter a store? me, i was too afraid to go in the first time i saw one in london. and sometimes it's still like this with shu uemura stores =D

thorunnsif

I have to ask you since maccosmetics.de customer service isn't responding, does this store accept pro discount?
and also, does MAC in Germany have tax-free for those who live outside the EU?