NEW MAC store in the Natick Collection!

Stormy

For us Massachusetts ladies, no longer do we have to go to the Burlington Mall for a store! I was in the Natick Collection in Natick, MA last night and saw the sign that a new MAC store will be opening soon. I'm SO excited!!
yahoo.gif
Sorry if this wasn't the right place to put this, please move if needed.
smiles.gif

YSLGuy

I know. I currently work in Natick and was hoping to get into the MAC store, but I learned that you have to start with MAC at a counter and then you get promoted to a store.

AdlersMommy22

you MA people are so lucky.... theres a MAC counter everywhere you turn there!!! My son's father lives in Ipswich and it seems like it's only a 10-15 minute drive in every direction to get to a counter... here in central IL the closest one to me is 3 hours away.. its like MAC thinks no one lives in IL aside from those who live up in Chicago. There's literally 6 counters and stores and stuff up in the Chi area and NONE anywhere else in the state- wtf?

panther27

^^^In eastern MA they are lucky.I'm in western MA and there is only one counter here at Macy's
ssad.gif
I guess I am lucky because it's only 10 min.away from me,but there are no MAC fs here at all.I think MAC needs to put a store here too.

AdlersMommy22

I think mac needs to do some serious thinking about where there stores are- i mean why is it that there are only a few stores in certain places??? The town i live in is he 3rd largest in IL... and Bloomington/Normal where ISU is, and Champaign where is UofI is.. and even the state capital in springfield-- all are about an hour away from me (except Peoria- which is only about 25 min)... and ALL would benefiet from a HUGE market for MAC! Even with just a counter @ a macys!

peacelover18

Don't forget about the MAC store on Newbury Street in Boston. It's my fave. I wish they would make it into a pro store though.

YSLGuy

I heard that the MAC counter at Bloomies at Chestnut Hill (route 9) is closing. Is that true?

daisydeadpetals

There's a full size store at the Atrium in Chestnut Hill as well, the MAs are so nice there! It's my favorite mac to shop at out of all the boston area stores. It's literally right across the street from the chestnut hill mall though - maybe that's why the chestnut hill counter is closing?

I'm glad a fs store is opening in natick! It looks like it's going to be huge!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
Don't forget about the MAC store on Newbury Street in Boston. It's my fave. I wish they would make it into a pro store though.

I was just in that store last weekend and I mentioned that to a MA. She said she's totally hoping for that, too.

I love the Natick Collection as far as malls go. It's so elegant!

I so wish MAC would get with the program and get a f/s here in Omaha. We only have one counter, but we finally got a Sephora, so we're making headway here!

YSLGuy

I usually eat my lunch over by Nordstrom or the Au Bon Pain (across from the MAC location) and the other day the construction workers were coming out so I peeked in.

It looks like its a long way from being finished. Scheduled opening is in Octobers apparently.

jbshinyfuzzy

I just found out that I will be going to the natick mall tomorrow, does anyone know if the counters/store in the mall take depots for b2m? I just depoted some things, and I don't go to that mall that often...

If they don't/I get a reply too late, does anyone know if the counters/store in the burlingon mall take depots for back2mac, or if the store on newbury street does?

MsHielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshinyfuzzy
I just found out that I will be going to the natick mall tomorrow, does anyone know if the counters/store in the mall take depots for b2m? I just depoted some things, and I don't go to that mall that often...

If they don't/I get a reply too late, does anyone know if the counters/store in the burlingon mall take depots for back2mac, or if the store on newbury street does?

Newbury St. does take depots for B2M, at least the last time I did it (that was a few months ago).

dxgirly

I wish they'd put a store on the South Shore. The closest counters are in Braintree and Hyannis, and those are both 45 minutes away from me.
ssad.gif

rhode

*mapquests the directions to Natick*

Bah, that's even further than the Burlington store from me!