new MAC store opening at The Westchester

poddygirl

clap.gif
Was there today (hubbie took me shopping for our 5 year anniversary!!) and saw that a freestanding MAC (and Barneys!) are opening soon.
th_sign_woot.gif
Could that mall get any better?

a914butterfly

there is already mac at the nordstroms there. and i love that fact that next door is sephora. do you know when the store is opening??

a914butterfly

oh, thats great!!! now i dont have to travel into the city anymore for the items they dont carry at the mac counter in my local macy's!! i will prbably bump into you in the westchester one day (even though i dont know what you look like lol)

Chelly

yea i saw that too and the FUNNIEST thing is that my boyfriend spotted it before me and literally GASPED when he saw it - it was cute he was excited for me lol - but yes im extremely excited about this

a914butterfly

i just called MAC customer service and the lady told me that it is opening on 10/27!! i can't wait!! that mall is going to kill my wallet since it already has a mac counter in nordstrom's and makeup counters in sephora and in neiman marcus!!

a914butterfly

i'm up for it, but i dont know if my credit card is!! lol i just went there saturday and spent $86.00 in sephora and another $100.00 in neiman marcus for the LE chanel blush and marbleized eyeshadow quad

poddygirl

Just an update - went to the Westchester today and the MAC store is not open yet
weeping.gif
Not that I needed anything after the hauls of the past few weeks but I just wanted to check it out ...

Latest posts