New MAC Train Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosenbud

Does anyone know if MAC are bringing out a new and improved MAC Train Case to replace the old one?
I remember reading a thread a couple of months ago about this, that it was due to come out in December, if so I really want one! .
nanaparty.gif

miss_emc

There will be a new train case some time next year, they keep delaying it im not sure why i think it has something to do with the parts, but it wont be coming out this year. HTH

bebs

does anybody know what it will look like and what the price point of this one will be?

prettygirl

oh thanks for the heads up! i really wanted to the traincase.. but if they're coming out with another one.. i'm sure it'll be better, right?

glamdoll

I think the one they have now is around 500 so the other one should be around that price or maybe a bit more if its better HTh

bebs

well.. the one that I got.. the 1.6 was $225 + tax in the US.. I doubt that it would be any more then that.. its a pretty penny as it is

I just wish I knew what this new one looked like to know if I should be starting to bug my husband yet about it or if its something I can shrug and let go of.. are there any pictures or anything of it?

makeupmadb

Sorry to post as this thread is quite old, but I'd also like to know.
I am really tempted by it and it's £200 here in the uk (around $400) so it's not something I want to get then a few months later a new and improved one comes out. Thanks
smiles.gif

macmistress

why is there mac train case £200? I mean why so expensive? Cos I went to check it for real and I didnt like it one bit
ssad.gif

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmistress
why is there mac train case £200? I mean why so expensive? Cos I went to check it for real and I didnt like it one bit
ssad.gif

I'm hopefully gonna check it out in r/l soon.

makeupmadb

Was it that big when you saw it in real life? Did it tip up or anything you know where you have to get the trays balanced sometimes?

link09

I called MAC 800 number and they told me that the new traincase will be available at the end of 2009. Also they said that it will be a PRO product only.

I was going to get the current case but they always seem to sometimes have things come out earlier then the release date. I think I may just wait and get the new one...i hope it's worth the wait though.

zabbazooey

I have the 1.6 and I love it! I have no problems balancing the trays or anything. It's great! I think it's worth the $$

erine1881

apparently the new one is coming out in october, of this year! i'll know for sure once i go to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts