new makeup room so far...(pics!)

beautenoir

k...so as a follow up to me deciding to move my vanity and make-up into a new room and having an actual makeup room!!!, i am posting pics of it this far...
...so this is my side...alll my makeup is in my vanity drawers, maybe I'll get around to posting my makeup a different time...
IMG_3021sm.jpg

IMG_3020sm.jpg

...so that Matt dosen't feel left out because I know how much he wants a movie room, this is his little movie spot on the other side with a bean bag chair until we can get him a real chair...the black dresser might not stay in here and he might want to move his movies up...I dunno...

IMG_3014sm.jpg

IMG_3016sm.jpg

...once there is stuff on the walls it will look better and maybe something on the window would be nice...I am super looking forward to doing my make-up in a spot the gives me even natural light all over instead of on only one side of my face!...let me know what you guys think!

laurenmo88

so quaint, i love the peaceful colors...and COOL! i love the reservoir dogs poster - whish i had it
smiles.gif
bad ass

asteffey

awesome! i worked for quentin t. last summer.. hes awesome. i loooveee the very english look of the vanity.

Janice

Aww, I love your room it's coming along great.
smiles.gif

Not sure if it's to photo or me, but is your paint a light purple? I ask because I painted my study a very light pastel lavendar, purple shades are so great for makeup rooms (which is what my study is... aside from also housing my computer
smiles.gif
)!

user4

i love it... post pics when ur done with it... i wish i could have a MAKEUP room and i wish i had someplace (any place) with some kind of natural light.

kaliraksha

i want a dressing room with like a great make up table in the middle and some kind of skylight right above it..... oh man... but currently i live in a one bedroom apartment....damn!

yay you!

kimmy

i have to say that i absolutely love your style and taste in design. the room looks fabulous! i'm envious
winks.gif

Latest posts