New Max Factor Mascara

Shoe Crazy

Has anyone tried this with the new brush? I can't seem to find this anywhere and it is limited edition. Any feedback??

atlantatiffany

i have it and it doesn't cause any clumping. u may want to try walgreens or ulta, because once it sells out it want come back until may 2006.

Juneplum

i've heard really good things about this one.. there was a ittle write up about it in glamour magazine...

tinkerbell

I have this and I am on the fence about it...it tends to clump at times and it flattens out the curl in my lashes...It does deposit alot of color on the lashes.. the brush does reach even the smallest lashes.. I have read alot of raves over on MUA...and it says limited edition but they give you a coupon for it when it becomes part of the regular collection...

chocula

Love this stuff. Love the brush. It does clump a little on my smaller inner corner lashes, but no more than anything else. It wears like iron. I have never once had it flake or smudge, even after napping. It is not waterproof.
I like to use it with the MAC lash primer.

I am in St. Pete and I have seen it at Walgreens on 66th Street and Park Blvd. and the Walgreens on 49th Street North in Pinellas Park.

MargaretD

I had trouble finding it and when I did I realized that the problem I was having was the packaging. It won't be hanging on the shelves from a hook because it is in a slim, black box. I found it finally at Target thrown in the bottom of a display--not a great way to catch the eye. Supposedly these will be available regularly in 2006.

Chelsea

everyone is going nutso over this. I got a cp
greengrin.gif

user3

I did. Didn't care for it. Not enough volume for me. The brush is awesome but the mascara formula didn't do a thing for me.

Sushi_Flower

Sigh..i don't know what to do about this one if i see it in the UK. Have read such different reviews.

Someone just tell me what mascara to get! (under £10)

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Sigh..i don't know what to do about this one if i see it in the UK. Have read such different reviews.

Someone just tell me what mascara to get! (under £10)

MAC Fibre Rich is the best and the only mascara I keep re-purchasing and it's only £8.

Sushi_Flower

My only problem with Mac mascaras is that they don't have waterproof versions of each mascara and i only like to use waterproof just in case..although maybe i shouldn't worry about that too much..

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
My only problem with Mac mascaras is that they don't have waterproof versions of each mascara and i only like to use waterproof just in case..although maybe i shouldn't worry about that too much..

Get a waterproofer for over the top then, but that is adding extra cost. I love UDs one, it's double ended with lengthening!

IndyEMSkitten

This is my new favorite mascara, and I don't normally use drugstore mascara. I usually use Lancome or Clinique. Mostly the brush is awesome. I used to like the comb brush in the rimmel, but this is waaaaay better. It doesn't clump. The formula is just good, not great, though. It does tend to flake a little at the end of the day, but that's mostly because I'm an eye rubber. Not really the mascara's fault.