New Member... + question :)

Hi, new makeup addict here! I started watching Tanya Burr's (pixi2woo) videos on Youtube and am in loooove with her tutorials, all my makeup at present is from the drugstore but I'm starting to hop on the MAC bandwagon! I've have read some posts here on the forums, so I decided to sign up.

This isn't the right place to ask, I'm sure, but if someone can point me to the right place? I bought my first MAC blush from Amazon.com (I know, always iffy, won't do it again) and am pretty certain it's authentic but I'm paranoid lol. Is there anywhere I can post pictures of the packaging and ask for opinions from more experienced MAC users on whether it's authentic? I've read beaucoup guides online on spotting fakes, but they're all a few years old and I don't know if the same things still appIy.

So anyway...hi...and thanks...
smiles.gif

glammy girl

Welcome to Specktra :) Hope you enjoy the site... If you are unsure if you bought a fake, you can post pictures in the Counterfeit Mac Forum and there will be many to help you out :)

AngieM

Welcome to Specktra. Hope you've found the answer to your query. Hope your purchase was genuine.

AngieM

Fantastic to hear!!! I'm too paranoid now to buy any MAC goodies online unless it's from the actual MAC Cosmetics site or in person at their stores