New Milani Quads

Caderas

dear sigwing::

today i went to wichita and i only got to go to thee one on hillside && central. but you know, i almost passed out to see a milani stand. i was jumping around like a tot again. haha, i didn't see any quads there or on the display shelfs that collections come out on by the cosmetic desk. but!! there is still hope, i got "blue ice" "limbo lime" and "shock". i figured out that i already had eyeshadows that are --exactly-- like java bean and storm. ahhh well, i bought 5 e/s today and a set with 2 more!! i am one happy person. :]

sigwing

I recently got Shock & Limbo Lime too....great colors! I'm glad you found them!

Well, this will just give us the quads to look forward to next month or whenever it's going to be....we've gotten our curiosity up! At least you found the display of it!

I'm wanting to also check out the Prestige quads I saw online....some good colors there, too I think!

sigwing

Update....this a.m. I stopped at a Walgreens (CA, the one at 13th & Waco in wichita!) and there was a new display of some Milani blend type bronzer/blush powders and behind them were 3 quads just stuck there, 2 denim blue sets and a broken one of something, and "Dominos," which I got. I then went back to the regular wall display and wanted to get the "Radiance" color bronzer, which is GREAT btw, and there was stuck a quad of "Earthly Delights"! The ED quad is a great olive tone set, which I tried tonight and just love....then the Dominos has a black like MAC Blacktied, with some neutrals, like a cream & shell color and another one. Anyway, I really lucked out for some reason. They weren't there the other day! They were just stuck in there randomly, and only a few of them. They'll be GREAT when they come out permanently and I want to get others!

n_j_t

Quote:
Originally Posted by draught
Grr, I wish these were in Canada...

Me too. I was in Vermont a few weeks ago and dragged my SO to every drugstore I saw to check for the quad. Nothing. Not even the regular e/s. Boo. I have singles in Java Bean, Icy Plum and Antique Gold.
th_worship.gif
Milani.

sigwing

When they're out perm., just order them on www.walgreens.com ...surely they ship anywhere!
That's where I've gotten a bunch of mine. They didn't have the Radiance shade of the bronzer, though, and it's a really nice nude-tone to use for a subtle blush.

Caderas

congrats sigwing!! theres like 5million walgreens in wichita...it's amazing. i remember one time i counted within 30 minutes of driving around...i came across like 4 or 5. [sigh] i know it. they could be anywhere!! the one quad i'd give my right arm for is the "autumn earth" quad. blehhhh...so pretty!! have fun with your quads!! --

sigwing

omg... I want Autumn Earth now just from the name, I can tell it's "my" colors!

The weird thing is there was never a display there, & if one had been shoved in with the bronzers like this olive one was, I'd have found it last week! Very strange.

You're right....there's like a Walgreens at almost every major intersection! You'd think one of them would know something about these eyeshadows! LOL Gotta wait another month I guess!

El-D doesn't have a W'greens yet, eh? Puzzle!

Caderas

yeahhh...we're living off of our newest [opened last october] super wal-mart for a while probably. blehhhh...just the same ol' drugstore brands that are everywhere. i was thinking the other day if wal-mart signed Milani on their list of cosmetic endorsers....

how much MORE popular would milani get?! that could be a bad thing if other make-up people freaked out as much as us when the quads come out. so i'm pretty thankful then, because my heart would break if that happened. **whewww. --

Latest posts