**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

DILLIGAF

Yes it's usually 50% at most shows they attend, sometimes it's 40% for everyone and 50% if you purchase a certain amount but the discount is always on everything they have EXCEPT the 30 year palette when they had those. If you have a Makeup Artist pro card (the Imats one) then they offen give an additional discount (at least in NY they have). I usually do my big hauls at the shows just because I'm too lazy to call the boutiques and place an order unless I really need to lol. Wish they would hurry up and open up the online store
sigh.gif
Are they going to? Open an online boutique?

Shars

Yes it's usually 50% at most shows they attend, sometimes it's 40% for everyone and 50% if you purchase a certain amount but the discount is always on everything they have EXCEPT the 30 year palette when they had those. If you have a Makeup Artist pro card (the Imats one) then they offen give an additional discount (at least in NY they have). I usually do my big hauls at the shows just because I'm too lazy to call the boutiques and place an order unless I really need to lol. Wish they would hurry up and open up the online store
sigh.gif
Wow! That's a really good deal! They should hurry up with the online boutique for real. Ordering over the phone can be such a hassle!

Shars

wow the discount is that much at IMATS? I'm so excited !!
April cannot come any sooner :)
Did you buy your ticket(s) yet? Last year, they started selling out super quick after IMATS LA was finished and people started posting their hauls!

butterflyeyes

wow the discount is that much at IMATS? I'm so excited !!  April cannot come any sooner :)
I wish all brands gave 40-50% but it varies. Anywhere from 10%-50/60% for most brands but there are a few that don't discount at all or they won't discount some of their most popular items. But for the most part the discounts are great...especially for those that don't have pro cards for the various brands and would normally have to pay full price. You'll definitely enjoy it though. The discounts are great but the networking and artistry are even better IMO

v0ltagekid

Did you buy your ticket(s) yet? Last year, they started selling out super quick after IMATS LA was finished and people started posting their hauls!
Yea I am only going on Sunday.
I am really excited :)

Quote: Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

I wish all brands gave 40-50% but it varies. Anywhere from 10%-50/60% for most brands but there are a few that don't discount at all or they won't discount some of their most popular items. But for the most part the discounts are great...especially for those that don't have pro cards for the various brands and would normally have to pay full price. You'll definitely enjoy it though. The discounts are great but the networking and artistry are even better IMO
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
I am so excited it's crazy! haha

leahrenae

I havent been on in ages, but got an email today that there are a few more 30th anniversary sets at the NYC boutique. it's supposed to be for backstage holders only, but doesn't hurt to call the boutique and inquire.

butterflyeyes

I havent been on in ages, but got an email today that there are a few more 30th anniversary sets at the NYC boutique. it's supposed to be for backstage holders only, but doesn't hurt to call the boutique and inquire. 
They will only sell them to you if you have a backstage card. A friend tried to get one but they wouldn't sell it to her without the card. So she called me to ask me to use my card to get it but I was working with clients until after the boutique closed. The email said there were only a limited number of palettes so I'll try again for her tomorrow. She's always drooling over mine lol

romi79_2008

I started with the diamond and matte finish. The diamond finish really let me down. The colours are really beautiful but they have a lot of fallout. I really wanted to replace the mac shadows in my kit with this formula but right now I`m not so sure

butterflyeyes

I started with the diamond and matte finish. The diamond finish really let me down. The colours are really beautiful but they have a lot of fallout. I really wanted to replace the mac shadows in my kit with this formula but right now I`m not so sure
I only have a few diamond colors but I've been lucky. I haven't had much fallout although I honestly expected it considering the finish. It's why I rarely gravitate towards glittery finishes. I prefer the Iredescent and Metallic finishes over the Diamond. And of course I love the Mattes and Satin. I've yet to find a glitter based shadow that didn't have fallout without me using a glitter base to keep it from happening.

shontay07108

I have one, maybe 2 of the diamond finishes and I expected fallout. I didn't get nearly as much as I expected, though. It's not a big deal to me because I do my eyes first and then cleanup before I move on. With the glittery UD shadows I've had, the fallout continues throughout the day. With MUFE once I clean it up, the problem is over.