New Multiple Tint - they look nice and bright

wannabelyn

They look great!
th_DANCE.gif

Multiple Tint from NARS

Please post reviews if anyone has had a chance to try them!

euphrosyne_rose

I saw those and the new lip tints on their site yesterday when I was looking at something else and didn't know anything about them til I saw them. Both the Multiple Tints and the Lip Tints look great. Today I'm going on a nice Sephora shopping trip for some things and I plan to give these a look in person when I go. I'll post again if I get one or try it out.
yes.gif

mac_aiken

I haven't seen these in Sephora yet but I will check Nordies. My favorite counter there seems to get things in before everyone else.

mrsjakeryan

i stopped by my nordstrom nars counter and talked to my fave MA there... she said they would definitely be getting these but not until june. hope that helps some of you (if you're like me!) who are waiting to see these in person first!
smiles.gif

mrsjakeryan

just an update... my nordies girl called me on tuesday and they had just gotten these in. i ran down to pick mine up! ended up getting beverly hills and turks & caicos. they are a little sheer... more so that i thought they'd be.

Ingenue

I really expected the consistency to be on par with the other multiples...they're not. They're not only sheer... they have a bit of an 'oil' factor. They DO blend okay over a denser foundation. But they tend to break down a sheer foundation.

Temptasia

I just got Turks and Caicos and I am so in love!

On my combo skin, it has the right amount of glow and dew without looking or feeling greasy. It's supposed to be orange, but on me it's a peachy coral.

If I could spend the money easily, I'd get beverly hills too.

Shadowy Lady

I'm very intrigued by Beverly Hills. I will pick it up at next paycheck.

Temptasia, what's the staying power of these like?

dirtyprincess

Thanks for all of the info and thankyou for finding some swatches.
Im umming and arghing over whether to get the turks one. Im nc15 with dry skin however im not too good with cream blushes. These seem different. I just cant decide whether to order them sight unseen ???

Temptasia

Update: I had no problem of blush fading away, but I have drier cheeks and don't touch my face much.

What I do is dab a generous amount and blend out the edges, then wait a bit for it to set on its own, then put a touch of blot powder over it to set it even more and tone it down if needed. If I want more dew and sheen, I just go over again with a dab.

I tried Turks on my medium pigmented lips, and it did give me a slight stain but it's not pigmented enough if you want drama, luckily it's not too drying and goes on smoothly....I think Cadaqués would look better on my lips hehehe

I like how this gives you color without looking too made up. The color just melts into your skin so you don't have to blend like mad or look streaky. I can't say I'm usually a cream blush kind of person, because I find most just sit on top of my skin and slide around.

Honey&LemonGirl

Hmm, it doesn't seem as though these are very water-resistant. I was taking photos of swatches for these Multiple Tints, and when I washed my hands afterwards, a drop of water splashed onto the swatch of Cadaques.

2hgxylu.jpg

Sort of made an ink-blot type of stain on the swatch, without me even touching it. The lighting was too poor to capture it well, but you can see the effect of that water drop--it's like the darker, backwards C shape in the center of the swatch.

shontay07108

I played with these for a minute last week in Lord and Taylor. They are very sheer, but somewhat buildable. They aren't must haves, but I may pick one up eventually.

dirtyprincess

Oh my !
I recieved my multiple today in turks and caicos and i love it
th_DANCE.gif

Its such an intense neon orange in the tube but once id swiped it on my cheeks and blended it in it was wonderful. Just like a peach glow ! I love it
th_worship.gif
to NARS !!! I now want all of the tints and will be ordering them come payday !

lilMAClady

Ok so I'm an NC45 and I got this from Nordstrom a couple weeks ago in Cadaques. It's the bright fuschia one. I love it! It gives me a nice wash of sheer dewey buildable coverage. AND its amazing under any blush especially if you have a problem with your blush fading or not being noticable, get one of these. My blush doesn't budge and stays fresh until I take it off. Turks and Caicos is next for me!
smiles.gif

vintageroses

I'm an NC45 & i got Portofino & it's gorgeous! It is quite subtle but i like that it dries as a powder. my mum (NC42) loves it tooo! It is fantastic for light makeup days when you just want a flush & don't wanna use any makeup!
tong.gif

Nastka

I found the packaging of the Multiples to be faulty. I bought a Multiple Tint in Cadaques on Wednesday. When I came home and inspected my little beauty, I noticed that whilst it does wind up, it doesn't wind back down properly. I had to use my finger to push it back down. Fast forward to today, and I went back to exchange it. After having the SA check every single one left, even the different colours, we found that none were able to retract! Kinda annoyed, I exchanged it for a NARS Habanera duo and the Versailles nail polish... But I'm still p*ssed. A product for £27 should be faultless, and I wanted Cadaques sooo much
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts