New Nine Inch Nails Album

mjalomo

Is anybody listening to this yet? It is a concept album and there is a whole backstory to it. I bought it last night, and can't get some of the songs out of my head. I wonder what happens if you call the "Department of Morality" hotline.

Janice

He's had the entire album available for streaming on yearzero.nin.com for a little over a month now. (I still went out and bought the album as soon as it came out) He (Trent) has alot of hidden little "treats" (phone #'s, distribution lists) setup, my sister and I have lots of fun following them. Trent is awesome to his fans, if you join The Spiral (NIN fanclub) you get lots of inside "fans only" treatment & information. :thumbsup:

medusalox

I love it....much more than With Teeth.

Check out the marketing and concepts behind it, wikipedia is a good resource.
smiles.gif
or just go take a look at iamtryingtobelieve.com.

I love Trent. So does my mom, which makes her the coolest mom ever. She got me into NIN when I was a little girl.
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Honestly I was a bit disappointed. I didn't really get into With Teeth and I thought this would be better. I dunno, I just haven't felt it since The Fragile which is just a work of art. Some of the new songs are great though and I can't wait to see NIN again in May!
thmbup.gif