New Nobara Cream Cover Stick Foundation - Anyone try this yet?

YuzuBunny

I love the Face Architect; wondering how the coverage is of this stick foundation and if it would be moisturising...

Janice

I haven't tried it yet, but I also love the face architect foundation and am tempted by this one too!

Have you tried the new primer? I think it's called under base.

YuzuBunny

hi,

no i havent tried the base yet but i will next time i visit counter! and of course, i will try nobara stick too
smiles.gif

hopefully i can go soon...i keep hearing good things about the nobara!

sunshine817

i'm in love with this foundation. perfect coverage and the best cream foundation i've ever bought. love love love this brand!!!

Leigh-Cheri

I adored the Nobara stick foundation. Really easy to apply and blend out. Great coverage with a slightly dewy (not greasy) finish. Looked like skin and not makeup.

...But then it broke me out. FAIL.
ssad.gif

Ingenue

This is hands down the best stick foundation I've ever used. I like it better than the BB or Kevyn Aucoin offers because it's a 'dry' stick. BB is heavy and a bit oily... and Aucoin's coverage is sometimey. But this stuff goes on heavy, stays put, and wears beautifully. I hear it's supposed to have some ingredients in it that are beneficial to the skin. No confirmation on that though...so don't hold me to it. But if that's true... all the better. Love this stuff.

MzzRach

I am enrolled in the Shu MA discount program and included this in my most recent order. Will report back!

Ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I am enrolled in the Shu MA discount program and included this in my most recent order. Will report back!

How did you enroll? Can you share details?

Nekobeauty

I have both the FA & the nobara as well as some fdtns from Shu.

I much prefer this over the BB stick fdtn. BB stick fdtn feels kinda oily on me. Nobara gives medium-heavier coverage (more than FA) and doesn't give me breakouts (acne prone, combo skin).

Love this!